GE Profile™ 30" High Performance Range Hood, Model JV636SS
- Vented — Effectively pulls smoke and vapors out of the cooking area and vents them outside through an external wall.
- Vertical And Rear Exhaust — Provides the option of connecting duct work to either the rear or the top of the hood.
- Four Speed Fan Control — Powerful variable speed exhaust system effectively pulls smoke and vapors out of your kitchen.
- Halogen Light — Provides bright light that illuminates the cooking surface below hood.
- Removable grease filter — Durable filters can be removed for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Round And Rectangular Ducting — Hood is designed to fit either standard round or rectangular duct work.
|APPROXIMATE DIMENSIONS(HxDxW) |
|4 3/4 in x 20 in x 29 7/8 in |
|Fan Control ||Knob |
|Fan Speed Control || 4-Speed |
Sones Rating : Rear Exhaust
| 7.5 |
|Sones Rating : Top Exhaust-Round ||7.0 |
| Sones Rating: Top Exhaust-Rectangular ||7.5 |
|Removable Grease Filter(s) ||Designer |
| Rear Exhaust (Cubic Feet / Minute) ||390 |
|Vertical Exhaust-Rectangular (Cubic Feet/Minute) ||370 |
|Vertical Exhaust-Round (Cubic Feet / Minute) ||400 |
|Cooktop Light(s) || Dual Halogen |
|LED Indicators || "On" |
|Light Controls ||off/high/night |
|Night Light Position on Light Switch || Yes |
|Color Appearance ||Stainless Steel |
|Control Location ||Hidden |
|WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS |
|Overall Width (in.) ||29-7/8 |
|Overall Height (in.) || 4 3/4 in |
|Overall Depth (in.) ||20 |
|Approximate Shipping Weight (lbs.) ||31 |
|Manufacturer's Model Number ||JV636HSS |
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
One year From the date of the original purchase: Any part in the cooking product which fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship. During this limited one-year warranty, GE will provide, free of charge, all labor and related service costs to replace the defective part.
Second through fifth year From the date of the original purchase: Glass cooktop, radiant surface units, if the glass cooktop should crack due to thermal shock, discolor, crack at the rubber seal between the glass cooktop and the porcelain edge or if the pattern wears off, or if any of the radiant surface units burn out. During this additional four-year limited warranty, you will be responsible for all labor and related service costs to replace the defective part.
Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details