Sub-Zero 700 Series 27" Integrated Undercounter Combination Refrigeration/Freezer Drawers, Model 700BC
(Click hyperlink text to view)
Combining the best of both worlds, the Model 700BC/BCI offers you convenient refrigeration and freezer storage in a compact "footprint". The implications for the installation of this piece are obvious – entertainment centers, recreation rooms, master suites, boardrooms and bars are a few that come instantly to mind.
Temperatures are easily controlled via the handy control panel in the top drawer and Sub-Zero's microprocessor will maintain them precisely. The top refrigeration drawer comes with a removable crisper cover.
You also have the option of ordering this model with or without an icemaker in the bottom drawer.
This unit product accepts custom wood or stainless steel drawer panels. Stainless steel panels and handles are available as sales accessories in three finishes – Classic, Platinum and Carbon.
- Base unit with upper storage drawer refrigerator and lower storage drawer freezer
- Model 700BCI has an automatic ice maker
- Integrated design for "point-of-use" refrigeration anywhere in the home
- Microprocessor offers precise temperature control for refrigerator and freezer drawers.
- Electronic controls are easily accessed in the top refrigerator drawer
- Flat to the ceiling bright lighting in storage drawers
- Alarm will let you know with an audible beeping if a drawer is left open
- Removable crisper cover with a clear view window and removable divider in refrigerator storage drawer
- Meets strict Department of Energy requirements
- UL approved for US and Canada
- Two, five and twelve-year residential warranty – exclusions apply – see warranty terms
- Capacity: Refrigerator Drawer: 2.9 cubic feet (82 L)
Freezer Drawer: 2.1 cubic feet (59 L)
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V AC, 60 Hz, 15-amp circuit
- Annual Energy Usage: 448 kWh/$48
(Based on 8.29 cents per kilowatt hour)
- Drawer front panels with handles in Classic, Platinum and Carbon Stainless steel
- Handles in Classic, Platinum and Carbon Stainless steel
- Dual installation kits for use when two base units are installed side-by-side
- Height: 34-1/2" (876 mm)
- Width: 27" (686 mm)
- Depth: 24" (610 mm)
- Drawer Clearance 19-1/2" (495 mm)
- Shipping: 190 lbs (86 kg)
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
FULL TWO YEAR WARRANTY*
For two years from the date of original installation, this Sub-Zero product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under normal residential use, any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Sub-Zero under the above warranty must be performed by Sub-Zero factory certified service, unless otherwise specified by Sub-Zero, Inc. Service will be provided during normal business hours.
FULL FIVE YEAR SEALED SYSTEM WARRANTY
For five years from the date of original installation, this Sub-Zero product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under normal residential use, these parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship: compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier and all connecting tubing. All service provided by Sub-Zero under the above warranty must be performed by Sub-Zero factory certified service, unless otherwise specified by Sub-Zero, Inc. Service will be provided during normal business hours.
LIMITED TWELVE YEAR SEALED SYSTEM WARRANTY
For twelve years from the date of original installation, Sub-Zero will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship: compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier and all connecting tubing. If the owner uses Sub-Zero factory certified service, the service provider will repair or replace these parts with the owner paying for all other costs, including labor. If the owner uses non-certified service, the owner must contact Sub-Zero, Inc. (using the information below) to receive repaired or replacement parts. Sub-Zero will not reimburse the owner for parts purchased from non-certified service or other sources.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO EACH WARRANTY
The warranty applies only to products installed for normal residential use. The warranty applies only to products installed in any one of the fifty states of the United States, the District of Columbia or the ten provinces of Canada. This warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, accident or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT SUB-ZERO, INC.
WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF
LAW. SUB-ZERO, INC. WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES
ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS,
IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above
limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also
have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
To receive parts and/or service and the name of Sub-Zero factory certified service nearest you, contact
Sub-Zero, Inc., P.O. Box 44848, Madison, WI 53744; check the contact & support section of our website,
subzero.com, email us at email@example.com or call 800-222-7820.
*Stainless steel (doors, panels, handles, product frames and interior surfaces) are covered by a limited
60-day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
*Replacement water filters and air purification cartridges are not covered by the product warranty.