Energy Star Rated - No
Whirlpool ET1MHKXKB 21.0 CU. FT. Black Top Freezer Refrigerator - ET1MHKBK
- Reversible Door Swing
- Up-Front Temperature Control Knobs: Temperature controls are within easy reach, so adjusting your cooling is a cinch!
- Accu-Chill™ Temperature Management System: Unlike other manufacturers, Whirlpool® Refrigerators use the Accu-Chill™ System with Foam-In-Place Doors and Double Tub Construction to maintain the correct temperature in both the fresh-food and the freezer compartments. The result is increased strength and accurate temperature control for storing food and beverages.
- Adjustable SpillMizer™ Glass Shelves: The adjustable SpillMizer™ shelves are transparent for a cleaner, brighter interior, and they help contain spills for easier cleanup. They can be adjusted up or down or removed completely.
- EZ-Vue™ Humidity-Controlled Crispers: Maintain store-bought freshness longer by adjusting the humidity- controlled crisper. A higher humidity level is ideal for leafy vegetables while a lower setting helps keep fruit fresh.
- EZ-Vue™ Meat Pan: Free up interior space and see what is on the lower shelves with the EZ- Vue™ meat pan.
- Clear Dairy Compartment
- Flexi-Stor™ Opaque Gallon Door Bins: Superior space management is not complete without the Flexi-Stor™ system. You can adjust the door bins or remove them and customize the refrigerator to your loading needs!
- Freezer Compartment: 6.4 Cu Ft
- Refrigerator: 14.6 Cu Ft
- Total: 21.0 Cu Ft
- Electrical Requirements: 15 or 20A, 115V, 60HZ, fused electrical supply is required. Ground circuit is required. A Time-Delay Fuse or circuit breaker and separate circuit recommended.
- Depth Including Handles: 31 3/8 in.
- Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees: 58 in.
- Cabinet Height: 65 1/2 in.
- Height Including Hinge Cap: 66 1/4 in.
- Width: 32 1/2 in.
This products energy index:
- Estimated Annual Operating Cost: $43
- KWH per Year (Using FTC Method): 514
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Full One Year Warranty