Energy Star Rated - No
KitchenAid 25.3 Cu. Ft. Side By Side Refrigerator, Model KSRI25FNST
- Energy Star® Qualified
HIGH PERFORMANCE COUPLED WITH HIGH EFFICIENCY!
Energy efficiency is not only a consumer demand, it's the law. The Department of Energy has set a minimum energy standard that all manufactured refrigerators must meet. This Kitchenaid® model meets 2004 Energy Star® qualifications by exceeding the minimum standards by 15% on average. As an Energy Star® partner, Kitchenaid® has determined that Energy Star® labeled models meet the Energy Star® guidelines for energy efficiency.
- AquaSense In-Door-Ice Dispensing System
- AquaSense Water Filtration System
- FreshChill Temperature Management System - operates with a single thermostat located in the refrigerator. The thermostat signals the compressor to turn on if the refrigerator becomes too warm. The evaporator fan circulates the air throughout the freezer and refrigerator. The refrigerator's cold air is regulated by adjusting the mechanical baffle which operates in conjunction with the Up-Front Temperature Controls. Exclusive 100% Foam-In-Place Insulation keeps the cold air locked in and Galvanized Steel Back and Bottom provide structural integrity resulting in better tasting food and beverages.
- Foam-In-Place Insulation
- Biscuit Finish
- SpillClean Adjustable Slide-Out Glass Shelves
- FreshSeal Humidity-Controlled Crispers
- FreshChill Temperature-Controlled Convertible Vegetable/Meat Locker
- FreshSeal Dairy Locker System - is transparent for easy viewing and slides up smoothly for loading and unloading. A gasket along the front of the cover prevents air from entering and seals in freshness. Many KitchenAid® Refrigerators includes a high quality, Pyrex glass butter dish for convenience.
- Slide N Lock Door Storage System - offers unparalleled flexibility and convenient refrigerator door storage. All can racks and door bins carry a lifetime warranty. KitchenAid® four-sided adjustable door bins are sturdy enough to lift out even when fully loaded. The unique, laddered system lets you adjust the bins up and down to fit your storage needs. The Gallon Door Storage Bin allows you to free up shelf space by storing gallon containers in the door. It's ergonomic position at the bottom of the door allows you to easily lift them out and replace them. The gallon bin is removable for easy cleaning.
- ClearVue Egg Container
- Wine Rack
- 3 Freezer Shelves
- 2 Slide-Out Freezer Baskets
- Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees: 49-7/8"
- Cabinet Height: 68-7/8"
- Height Including Hinge Cap: 69-3/4"
- Width: 35-1/2"
- 15 or 20A, 115V, 60HZ, grounded circuit is required. A separate circuit is recommended.
This product is energy star® qualified:
- Estimated Annual Operating Cost: $51
- KWH per Year (Using FTC Method): 616
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Full Warranty:
- Entire Product Parts and Labor (1st Year)
- Refrigerator/Freezer liner Sealed refrigeration system** Parts and Labor (2nd-5th Year)
- Limited Warranty:
- Sealed refrigeration system** Parts Only (6th-10th Year)
- Lifetime Warranty:
- Slide N Lock can racks Slide N Lock door bins Parts Only
- **Sealed refrigeration system includes compressor, evaporator, condenser, dryer/strainer and connecting tubing.
- 4 Year Extended Service Warranty: Available- Click here for details
Dimensions shown are for planning purposes only. For complete information, see Installation Instructions packed with product.