Tripp Lite PowerVerter Ultra-Compact Inverter, Model PV1800HF
Utilize your vehicle's battery to efficiently power office equipment on the road or power tools at a work site. Continuously supplies up to 1800 watts of 120V AC power to 4 AC outlets from any 12V battery or automotive DC source. Includes a set of nut-and-bolt style DC terminals for simple installation. Compact, lightweight metal case design is among the smallest, most rugged inverters available at this power level.
- 12V DC input; 120V AC output; 4 outlets
- 1800 watts continuous output
- 3600 watts peak output (instantaneous)
- Powers an entire mobile office
- Allows users to run AC appliances from a properly sized 12V battery or automotive DC system
- Converts 12V DC battery power to 120V AC power
- 1800 watts continuous output power; 3600 watts peak output power (instantaneous)
- 4 outlets
- Compact, lightweight design with grooved surface for efficient cooling, all-metal housing
- Diagnostic LEDs indicates low battery voltage level and load level
- Low battery alarm with auto-shutoff prevents deep battery discharge
- High-efficiency operation conserves batteries to prolong run time
- Cooling fan regulates internal temperature and prolongs unit service life
- Ideal for complete desktop computer systems, laptops, portable electronics, refrigerators, coffeepots, microwave ovens, battery chargers for cell phones, pagers, gaming systems, power tools, TV/DVD/stereo systems, camcorders, lighting and other power AC applications under 1800 watts.
- Frequency Compatibility 60Hz
- Output Watts 1800
- Continuous Output Capacity (watts) 1800
- Peak Output Capacity (watts) 3600
- Output Nominal Voltage 120V
- Output Voltage Regulation Maintains PWM sine wave output voltage of 115 VAC (+/- 8 VAC)
- Output Frequency Regulation 60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Overload Protection Automatic overload protection shuts down inverter system in the event of overloads.
- Outlet Quantity / Type 4 AC outlets
- Recommended Electrical Service Requires 12VDC input source capable of delivering 200A for the required duration (when used at full capacity). For automotive applications, professional hardwire installation with 250A battery system fusing is recommended.
- Maximum input amps / watts Full continuous load - 200A at 12VDC, No load - 2.7A at 12VDC, Shutdown
- Input connection type Set of 2 DC bolt-down wiring terminals. User supplies cabling; minimum gauges for full load operation: 0 (16 ft max), 00 or 2/0 (20 ft max)
- Voltage compatibility (VDC) 12
- DC system voltage (VDC) 12
LEDs Alarms & Switches
- Alarms Dual-function alarm indicates overload conditions or low DC input voltage of 10.5V or less.
- Style Compact
- Form Factors Mounting slots enable permanent placement of inverter on any horizontal surface (see manual for additional mounting information)
- Cooling Method Fan
- Material of Construction Aluminum / sheet metal
- Relative Humidity 0-95% non-condensing
- Appearance Attractive, rugged, metallic gray color inverter system
- Remote control capability Yes
- TVSS grounding Grounding lug grounds the inverter to vehicle or earth ground; user supplies cabling
- PV1800HF Inverter
- Warranty information
- Instruction manual
- Height: 4"
- Width: 6"
- Depth: 15"
- Unit: 7.25 lbs
- Shipping: 9 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Limited