KitchenAid Superba 27" Double Built-In Electric Oven, Model KEBC277KSS
Upper Oven Features:
- True Convection Oven with T.H.E., Third Hidden Element: The True Convection Cooking system with a Third Hidden Element utilizes both a rear element and a rear fan to circulate preheated air around the oven cavity for faster and more even cooking results than conventional cooking.
- Easy Convect Conversion System: Great convection results can be achieved with the KitchenAid® Easy Convect Conversion feature. All you need to do is select from three categories of foods (BAKED GOODS, MEATS, OTHER FOODS) and enter the normal cooking time and temperature for that selection. The Easy Convect feature automatically converts the standard recipes to convection times and temperatures.
- Convection Bake and Roast Selections
Both Ovens Feature:
- CleanBake Hidden Element: The CleanBake element goes beneath the surface. Because the baking element is not exposed, the CleanBake element provides more evenly balanced heat distribution by warming both the bottom and the sides of the oven cavity. This means better baking performance. And, because the element is 'hidden' from view by the porcelain oven cavity, cleanup is easy and the bake element is protected from spills and drips that fall to the bottom of the oven.
- Variable Time Self-Cleaning System
- Two Halogen Oven Lights and Large Oven Window
- Closed-Door Convection Broiling
- Convect Full Meal Automatic Cooking
- Sabbath Mode Feature: The Sabbath Mode allows tones, lights and error messages to be over-ridden. The oven will not automatically shut off after 12 hours and a set temperature can be maintained for extended periods of time. Only the "start" and "0-9" key pads will operate.
- Flush-to-Cabinet Installation
- Height: 51"
- Depth: 23"
- Width: 26-3/4"
- Voltage 208/240, 60Hz., 40 ampere. Electrical ground is required. A separate circuit is required. Fuse both sides of the line. A time delay fuse or circuit breaker is recommended. Do not cut the conduit. Must be connected with copper wire only.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Entire Product Parts and Labor (1st Year)
- Electric elements Magnitron tube in combination ovens Convection element electronic control Parts Only (2nd-5th Year)
- Porcelain liner and inner door Parts Only (2nd-10th Year)
- 4 Year Extended Service Warranty: Available- Click here for details
Dimensions shown are for planning purposes only. For complete information, see Installation Instructions packed with product.