Wolf 30" Dual Fuel Range, Model DF304
The Wolf dual fuel range offers standard dual stacked surface burners. The large electric oven features the Wolf exclusive dual convection system that delivers even temperature and airflow throughout. Its two convection fans and four heating elements give the user convenience and superior control over eight different cooking modes. Brilliant halogen lights illuminate the beautiful blue oven interior.
- Natural or LP gas rangetop with large capacity dual convection electric oven
- Fits existing 30" (762) opening
- Classic stainless steel exterior finish
- Red or black control knobs – must be specified at time of order
- Platinum bezels surround all knobs – chrome or brass bezels optional
- Dual-stacked sealed 9,200 Btu / hr (2.7 kWh) and 15,000 Btu/ hr (4.4 kWh) burners, all with simmer capabilities and automatic reignition at all settings
- Melt feature on one 9,200 Btu / hr (2.7 kWh) burner
- Porcelain coated cast iron continuous top grates
- Pivoting hidden touch control panel
- Self-cleaning oven
- Cobalt blue porcelain oven interior
- Coaxial temperature displaying oven selector knob
- Eight cooking modes – bake, roast, broil, convection bake, convection roast, convection broil, convection and bake stone (with bake stone accessory)
- Temperature probe feature
- Three adjustable oven racks with full extension bottom rack
- Hidden bake element and recessed broil element
- Triple pane oven door window and dual halogen lighting
- Spring/damper door system
- Adjustable stainless steel legs in front and adjustable rear casters
- Certified by Star-K to meet religious regulations
- CSA certified for US and Canada
- Two and five year residential warranty – exclusions apply-see warranty terms link
- Ventilation Options
- 30" or 36" Pro Wall Hoods
- 36" Pro Island Hood
- 30" Hood Liner (for use under a custom hood)
Features and Benefits:
Wolf Dual Fuel Range
Discover a new world of cooking with the Wolf Dual Fuel Range, available in 30", 36", 48" and 60"
Dual Convection Oven.
Two fans and four heating elements give you precise control over eight cooking modes. To ensure that all this technology never overwhelms, we gave it easy-to-use controls. A full-extension bottom rack provides better access to foods.
Hidden Control Panel.
When not in use, the oven presents a sleek, clean face. When you're ready to cook, simply push to open and the all-glass control panel flips into position.
To turn the level of cooking up a few notches, we created a dual-stacked burner design. You now have the most control imaginable, from searing heat to a subtle flame, with a true melt feature on one burner.
Oven Control Knob.
With a simple turn of the wrist, you can now set each and every cooking mode from a single control knob. We also designed the digital temperature readout to be easily viewed while cooking.
- Width: 21-1/2"
- Depth: 16-3/8"
- Height: 16-1/2"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 24-3/8"
- Height: 36-7/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Full One Year Warranty