Wolf 36" Dual Fuel Range with Charbroiler, Model DF364C
Wolf dual fuel ranges offer a variety of top configurations and standard dual stacked surface burners. The optional steel griddle plate and infrared charbroiler give you the freedom to customize your dual fuel range. The large electric oven features the Wolf exclusive dual convection system that delivers even temperature and airflow throughout.
(Click hyperlink text to view)
- Natural or LP gas rangetop with large capacity dual convection electric oven
- Fits existing 36" (914) opening
- Classic stainless steel exterior finish
- Red or black control knobs – must be specified at time of order
- Platinum bezels surround all knobs – chrome or brass bezels optional
- Dual-stacked sealed 9,200 Btu / hr (2.7 kWh) and 15,000 Btu/ hr (4.4 kWh) burners, all with simmer capabilities and automatic reignition at all settings
- Melt feature on one 9,200 Btu / hr (2.7 kWh) burner
- Porcelain coated cast iron continuous top grates
- Pivoting hidden touch control panel
- Self-cleaning oven
- Cobalt blue porcelain oven interior
- Coaxial temperature displaying oven selector knob
- Eight cooking modes – bake, roast, broil, convection bake, convection roast, convection broil, convection and bake stone (with bake stone accessory)
- Temperature probe feature
- Three adjustable oven racks with full extension bottom rack
- Hidden bake element and recessed broil element
- Triple pane oven door window and dual halogen lighting
- Spring/damper door system
- Adjustable stainless steel legs in front and adjustable rear casters
- Certified by Star-K to meet religious regulations
- CSA certified for US and Canada
- Two and five year residential warranty – exclusions apply-see warranty terms link
- Ventilation Options
- 36" or 42" Pro Wall Hoods
- 42" Pro Island Hood
- 36" or 48" Hood Liner (for use under custom hood)
|Features and Benefits: |
|Wolf Dual Fuel Range|
Discover a new world of cooking with the Wolf Dual Fuel Range, available in 30", 36", 48" and 60"
|Dual Convection Oven.|
Two fans and four heating elements give you precise control over eight cooking modes. To ensure that all this technology never overwhelms, we gave it easy-to-use controls. A full-extension bottom rack provides better access to foods.
|Hidden Control Panel.|
When not in use, the oven presents a sleek, clean face. When you're ready to cook, simply push to open and the all-glass control panel flips into position.
To turn the level of cooking up a few notches, we created a dual-stacked burner design. You now have the most control imaginable, from searing heat to a subtle flame, with a true melt feature on one burner.
|Oven Control Knob.|
With a simple turn of the wrist, you can now set each and every cooking mode from a single control knob. We also designed the digital temperature readout to be easily viewed while cooking.
- Width: 26-1/2"
- Depth: 16-3/8"
- Height: 16-1/2"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 24-3/8"
- Height: 36-7/8"
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.