KitchenAid Professional 600 Series Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer, Model KP26M1XNP
Superior craftsmanship, timeless style and ultimate versatility have made the legendary KitchenAid® Stand Mixer an essential tool for every cook. An impressive assortment of optional attachments and accessories transform it into the ultimate food preparation machine.
The Professional 600™ Series is our most powerful Stand Mixer, able to churn through double batches of bread dough.
- Professional-style bowl-lift design.
- Easy turn of a lever raises the bowl into mixing position and lowers it.
- Designed to mix thick batters and heavy yeast bread dough.
- 10-speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir.
- PowerKnead™ spiral dough hook replicates hand-kneading to handle 20% more dough than previous models.
- Durable direct drive, all-steel gear transmission delivers high-performance mixing action.
- Commercial-style motor protection ensures motor longevity.
- The durable, all-metal construction will deliver many years of quiet, reliable service.
- The multi-purpose attachment hub powers a variety of optional attachments that simplify food preparation and provide creative options.
- 67-point Planetary Mixing Action spirals the beater to 67 different touch-points within the bowl for quick, complete mixing.
- Elegant, Satin Pearl custom finish.
|All-Metal Construction||Yes |
|Direct Drive Transmission||Yes |
|Commercial Motor Protection||Yes |
|All-Metal Gears||Yes |
|Bowl Finish||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Motor Wattage||575 Watts|
|Flour Power||14 Cups|
|Mixing Bowl Capacity||6 Quart|
|Planetary Mixing Action||67 Point|
|Soft Start® Speed||Yes |
|Multi-purpose Attachment Hub||Yes |
|Included Accessories |
|Includes|| Professional Wire Whip |
Burnished Flat Beater
Burnished 'C' Dough Hook
|Unit Weight||25 lbs |
|Shipping Weight||35 lbs.|
|Warranty Information: |
(authorized online retailer)
| - One Year Hassle-Free Replacement.|
- Delivering a replacement to your door.
- Arranging the return of your failed appliance.
Dimensions shown are for planning purposes only. For complete information, see Installation Instructions packed with product.
Features and specifications subject to change without notice.