Canon Camera Lens - EFS1785M
Equivalent to a 28-135mm lens, this new EF-S lens brings true wide-angle to tele coverage to EOS 20D and Digital Rebel shooters. It has Canon's Image Stabilization system, allowing safe hand-holding at speeds up to three stops slower than otherwise possible. And of course, it's optically optimized for digital SLRs. A ring-type USM means both fast and silent AF, as well as full-time manual focus when in the AF mode.
- Compact, lightweight design with a 5x zoom ratio -- 28 to 135mm equivalent
- Excellent optical quality: Aspheric element with two Aspherical surfaces utilized
- Close-focusing to 1.15 feet -- at 135mm, fills the frame with subject 3 x 4.4 inches
- Ring-type Ultrasonic motor for superior AF performance; allows full-time MF
- Image Stabilization extends the lens's usefulness in low-light levels
- Circular aperture design -- natural highlights, even stopped down two stops
- Non-rotating front element; lens length does not change during zooming
- EF-S lens mount -- exclusively for EOS 20D and Digital Rebel bodies
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 17 - 85mm; 1:4-5.6
- Lens Construction: 17 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 78° 30' - 18° 25'
- Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system, with focusing cam
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.35m - 1.15 ft.
- Zoom System: Ring USM
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Diameter: 3.1"
- Length: 3.6"
- Unit: 16.8 oz
- Shipping: 5 lbs