Wolf Integrated Electric Steamer Cooktop, Model IS15SS
(Click hyperlink text to view)
Create a truly custom cooktop. Even add extra functions alongside an existing cooktop or range. Wolf cooktop modules, like their larger counterparts, feature low-profile grates, deep spill pans, illuminated controls and, in the case of the two-burner electric module, smooth-glass aesthetic appeal. All are available in Classic Stainless. And, of course, all deliver unsurpassed performance.
- Touch controls
- Three steamer pans included
- Electronic drain
- Reversible glass lid for easy storage
- Large capacity tub
- Preheat indicator
- Hidden heating elements
- ADA Compliant
- Integrated design allows for use with multiple cooktop units or modules
- Hidden 2600-watt heating element
- Illuminated electronic touch controls with graduated control lighting
- Large two-gallon maximum capacity tub— 10-cup capacity for steaming
- Two stackable stainless steel steamer insert pans—one solid and one perforated
- Reversible domed glass lid for easy storage
- Model IS15/S with stainless steel top construction is available in the classic finish. Uses include steaming vegetables, eggs and custard, double boiling, proofing bread dough, warming food and melting chocolate. It can also function as a slow cooker.
- Independent digital timer
- Can function as a slow cooker for 8–10 hours
- Electronic drain
- Digital temperature readout and preheat indicator
- CSA certified for US and Canada
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant
- Overall Width: 15" (381mm)
- Overall Height: 13-1/2" (343mm)
- Overall Depth: 21" (533mm)
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.