Average Customer Reviews
Panasonic Cordless Telephone Battery - HHRP104A
Need more help?
Like this category?
(based on 44 reviews)
of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
Most Liked Positive Review
I've had a set of chordless phones from panasonic that have used these for nearly 10 years. I don't know what the life expectancy of a re-chargeable battery should be, but I've had several...Read complete review
I've had a set of chordless phones from panasonic that have used these for nearly 10 years. I don't know what the life expectancy of a re-chargeable battery should be, but I've had several rechargeable devices and they have NEVER lasted more than 3 or 4 years - (ex mobile phones, cameras). After all of this time, we've recently experienced shortened use between re-charges, so I think it's time to replace them... We've been satisfied with this battery life.
Most Liked Negative Review
Overall Impression - Poor Design
Let's face it! A telephone just sits there doing nothing about 99.9% of the time. We expect it to be perfect, with NOTHING negative for that other 0.1% of the time we are...Read complete review
Let's face it! A telephone just sits there doing nothing about 99.9% of the time. We expect it to be perfect, with NOTHING negative for that other 0.1% of the time we are using it. So, a cordless phone that sits there, doing nothing but the battery eating itself for the 99.9% of the time we don't need it and thus dying during the 0.1% of the time when we must have a perfect experience is guaranteed to produce negative feedback. You need to design a battery for your cordless phones that stops all negative chemical processes during the 99.9% of the time when the phone is not needed, so it will give the 4 hours of perfect performance whenever it is asked to the other 0.1% of the time. Either that or a light that tells us to replace the battery when the microprocessor determines that the battery will give a poor customer experience the next time it is called on to impress us with great performance. Remember, the telephone works for us 100% of the time, not the other way around! Please let me know what you think of my comments. Mike
Subscribe to Reviews
Reviewed by 44 customers
Displaying reviews 1-10
Back to top
Previous | Next »
from Blaine, WA, USA
Comments about Panasonic Cordless Telephone Battery:
Replaced my old phone battery, easy to do, phone working again, battery arrived in a few days after order; no shipping charge. I was thrilled with the service. If the battery dies in my other phone, I will order again.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
Comment on this review
The product works for my use of it.thank you good service.
Good price for common ...
Good price for common Panasonic landline phone batteries, which need replacing more often than one might think.
Small but important item
from Cotati, CA, USA
Our phone/answering machine is 25 years old but worked fine until battery died. If couldn't get a new battery would have to purchase new system. Got new battery quick and easy and nit too expensive to keep old system working. Thanks
Batteries were exact replacement for OEM batteries. Good value, quick delivery,
(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)
excellent product, no shipping charge and fast,price was right.
Panasonic Equals Quality
from Walnut, CA, USA
Panasonic batteries outlast any generic brand that we have used in the past in terms of conversational endurance. Panasonic batteries can last for 6 hours of conversation versus the generics which last only 3 - 4 hours. In fact, I have purchased other Panasonic products over the decades (i.e., tape recorders, radios) and theirs have always been of high quality and durability.
Needed a new battery for my 10 year old Panasonic phone. Went online, plugged in the item number and within a few days my new battery arrived. Very easy and efficient.
Batteries fit perfectly.Phone back in working order.
from McConnelsville, OH
These are the first replacement batteries I've had to but for phones I purchased 15 years ago! Yhat's what I call a long lasting product!!
Fill out the form below to request Better Price for this product.
Sign up for the latest information on new products, special offers, and savings opportunities at Abt and receive $25 off your next order of $250 or more.