U-line Black ADA Series Ice Maker, Model BI95BK
As developer and manufacturer of the world's first built-in undercounter residential and light commercial ice maker, U-Line has always been at the forefront of the industry. The Origins BI Series Ice Makers offer exceptional installation ease and flexibility.
- No drain required allows for easy, convenient, and inexpensive installation.
- Only requires 1/4" outside diameter water line connection.
- Daily ice rate of up to 23 lbs.
- Ice storage capacity: 12 lbs. of ice.
- Uses less than three gallons of water for approximately 22 lbs. of ice, and minimal electricity.
- Meets ADA height requirements.
- Accepts a 1/4" custom door panel.
- Daily Ice Production: 23 lbs.
- Ice Cube Storage Capacity: 12 lbs.
- Defrost Technology: Manual Defrost
- Accepts 1/4" Door Panel***
- Field reversible door
- Adjustable Temperature Control
- Meets ADA height requirements
- Available in 220/230V 50/60 Hz CE Mark
- Run Amps: 2.5
- Max Start Amps: 18.0
- UL Listed USA & Canada
- Zero clearance on all Origins black and white units with a flush door panel.
- Doors will accept a flat or raised panel. When installing a raised door panel, allow for proper clearance.
- All black and white Origins models (except Wine Captain® models) have a standard 1/4" (0.6 cm) recessed door panel.
- Depth With Door**: 17" (43.2 cm)
- Cabinet Width: 13-13/16" (35.1cm)
- Cabinet Height: 24-3/4" (62.9cm)
- Grille Height: 8-1/2" (21.6 cm)
- Depth w/o Door: 14-3/8" (36.5cm)
- Shipping: 62 lbs. (28 Kg)
- Dimensional Shipping Weight: 72.22lbs
- All products available in 110/115 voltage 60 cycle. Optional 220/230 voltage 50/60 cycle noted on specific products. At 220V, the amps are decreased by approximately 50 percent.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Full One Year Warranty - From the date of purchase, U-Line covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any product, sold and serviced within the United States and Canada, which proves to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- Full Five Year Warranty - From the date of purchase, U-Line covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components that prove to be defective in the sealed system (consisting of the compressor, condenser, evaporator, bypass valve, the dryer and connecting tube) for all products sold and serviced within the United States and Canada.
- 4 Year Extended Service Warranty: Available- Click here for details
** Add 1-1/2" to depth for water line connection
*** All models except Wine Captain® Models and Échelon Stainless Series accept 1/4" door panel.
**** No lock available on stainless models. All Origins lock models, except 75WC and 15WC, do not have field reversible doors. Échelon lock models have a field reversible door.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- This unit is ADA compliant
- Ice makers without pumps require a gravity drain directly below the ice maker. If no gravity drain is present, a drain pump may be required for installation.