Wüsthof Grand Prix II 6-1/2" Oriental Cook's Knife, Model 4175
- Styled after the Japanese Cook´s Knife this blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine.
- 17 cm (6½") with granton edge
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- The WÜSTHOF name, TRIDENT-Logo and city of Solingen as place-of-manufacturing proudly etched onto every blade.
Characteristics of the precision-forged WÜSTHOF knife:
- The Steel: X 50 Cr Mo 15
Select alloy of high carbon no-stain steel
- Precision forged from a single blank of steel with bolster and full tang
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting without fatigue
- Full bolster/finger guard for safety and protection
- Tempered blades at 56° Rockwell
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs
- The WÜSTHOF name, TRIDENT-Logo and city of Solingen as place-of- manufacturing proudly etched onto every blade
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Lifetime Guarantee covering material and workmanship defects.
Cutlery by WÜSTHOF is manufactured with the highest quality standards and exceeds the required DIN (German Industry Standard) as well as the EN (European Standard).
We are assured of our quality and wish you much pleasure with our products. Your satisfaction is the quality measurement for our assortment.
to view warranty (.pdf)
* Wüsthof-Trident knives are dishwasher-safe. However, Wüsthof-Trident strongly recommends hand washing in warm, sudsy water and towel drying.
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.