Energy Star Rated - No
Whirlpool AD75UST 75 Pint Electronic Dehumidifier, Model AD75U
Made for moisture removal in extremely wet areas, this ENERGY STAR ® qualified dehumidifier removes 75 pints of moisture per 24 hours in temperatures as low as 38° F. Ideal for use in laundry rooms, garages, basements, pool houses and summer homes.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Washable Electrostatic Filter
Some dehumidifier brands have electrostatic filters that must be thrown away and replaced after their maximum use. Whirlpool brand dehumidifiers feature an electrostatic filter that can easily be washed and returned to the unit for efficient filtration and performance
- AccuDry Sensing System
Smarter than average. Whirlpool brand's unique AccuDry System revolutionizes air moisture removal. Rather than sensing air moisture levels after dehumidification, like most brands, AccuDry senses moisture before it is removed. This allows the dehumidifier to cycle on and off more regularly, providing reliable moisture control. And, the AccuDry System exhausts out the back of the unit preventing warm air from blowing directly into the room. Smart innovations to make you more comfortable.
- Accurately senses air moisture
- Unique system allows dehumidifier to cycle on and off more regularly
- Back of unit exhaust keeps warm air from blowing directly into the room
- 75-Pint Moisture Removal/24 Hours
- Operates as Low as 38 Degrees F
- 2 Fan Speeds
- Adjustable Humidistat
The adjustable humidity control allows you to choose the dryness of the room for your family's comfort. The dehumidifier will cycle on and off to maintain your selected level of dryness and comfort
- EZ-Empty Bucket (Front Removable)
- Automatic Bucket Full Shut-off
- Bucket Full Indicator Light
Our smart dehumidifiers know when they are full. The Bucket Full Light tells you when it is time to empty the bucket and delays operation until you empty it
- Direct Drain Hose Connection
- Continuous Run
- Easy Rollers® System
- 15 Pint, US liquid Bucket Capacity
- 4 Casters
- External Drain Connector
- Automatic Defrost
- Automatic Shutoff
- Dehumidification per Day in Pints: 75
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Low Temperature Operation
- Water Full Indicator
- 15 Ampere, 115 Volts, 60 Hertz (1/second). GROUNDED CIRCUIT IS REQUIRED. A TIME-DELAY FUSE OR CIRCUIT BREAKER AND SEPARATE CIRCUIT IS RECOMMENDED.
- Depth: 11-3/8"
- Width: 15"
- Height: 26"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Full One Year Warranty
Dimensions shown are for planning purposes only. For complete information, see Installation Instructions packed with product. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.