MWF - GE SmartWater Replacement Refrigerator Water And Ice Filter
If you're looking for an efficient water filter for your GE or Hotpoint refrigerator, the GE MWF Refrigerator Water Filter is a safe choice. An enhanced version of the GWF model, this water filter can be used with Smart Water GWF01, GWF06, and Hotpoint HWF. However, with a reusable adapter, this filter can also replace XRC, FXRT, FXRC, and many Kenmore models. Eliminating most of the waterborne contaminants including mercury, lead, carbofuran, p-dichlorobenzene, toxaphene, and benzene, this GE MWF SmartWater Filter will give you safer and healthier drinking water. This filter features a check valve that prevents any kind of water leakage. Installation is made easy as it does not require any specialized tool. Its slim, compact design makes for added ease. For better efficiency, it is recommended that you replace the filter every six months. Precisely, this GE Cartridge water filter is all that you need for safe, great-tasting drinking water at home.
- GE's SmartWater MWF Refrigerator water filter fits all GE and Hotpoint Refrigerators with water filters and replaces part numbers GWF, Smart Water GWF01, GWF06, HXRT, and Hotpoint HWF. The SmartWater MWF Refrigerator water filter also replaces MXRC, FXRT, FXRC, WR97X10006 and 46-9905 filters when used with a reusable adaptor (Part number: Adapter).
- The MWF water filter can also be used on select Kenmore refrigerators. Kenmore models where the model number begins with "363" are likely to use this filter. The MWF water filter replaces Kenmore part numbers 9905, 469905, & 46-9905
- Improved version of the GWF filter
- Reduces more waterborne contaminates such as Mercury, Toxaphene, p-dichlorobenzene, Carbofuran, Alachlor and Benzene
- Also reduces lead, crystosporidium and giardia
- Slimmer design allows for easy installation and removal
- No tools required for installation
- Replace filters every six months
- Please click here for non-OEM water filter replacement option