Panasonic NNH965 Full-Size Genius Inverter Black Microwave, Model NN-H965BF
Introducing the new Panasonic Full-Size Genius Inverter Black Microwave, Model NN-H965BF. Panasonic has added Inverter Technology to the new NN-H956 countertop microwave, in order to revolutionize microwaves. With Inverter Technology, food is consistently cooked to perfection, leaving you with the most delicious, colorful and flavorful food every time. If you ever find yourself cooking more delicate foods, you will be pleased to find out that inverter technology also puts an end to dry, or overcooked food. If this isn't enough, Panasonic has advanced the new Genius Counter Top Microwave with Turbo Defrost, allowing you to defrost foods even faster than previous models. For your convenience, Panasonic has included a quick minute button, allowing you to quickly cook foods with just the touch of a button. With functions like sensor cooking and a popcorn key, it is clear Panasonic has designed this new Panasonic microwave with you in mind. Quickly cook even the most delicate foods to perfection with the new Panasonic Genius Inverter Microwave.
- Button Panel
- Replacing the standard touch-panel control, an effortless-to-operate button panel, found on all of our new "Genius Prestige" ovens, makes it easy to select the desired settings. The Convection Oven takes this simplicity a step further with an added dial for controlling the oven's temperature. Additionally, time and weight are also controlled by dials.
- Keep Warm Function
- A pulsing delivery of very low microwave power keeps food temperatures at a constant level--without overcooking. Our improved keep warm menu now includes five items so foods like stew, gravy and desserts remain warm in the oven until you are ready to serve.
- Menu Action Screen
- The Menu Action Screen display actually tells you what to do next. The words scroll across the screen, displaying the program you've selected and telling you the next step. It's as easy as one touch on the appropriate pad and then following the simple instructions. Display will read out in English, French, or Spanish.
- One-Touch Genius Sensor Reheat and Cook
- A miniature sensor is the brain behind Panasonic microwave ovens. This device picks up steam from the food as it cooks and relays the signal to the oven's microprocessor. Information is calculated to program the oven to cook each food at the appropriate power level and time required. One touch of a single control pad will activate the sensor, automatically producing perfect cooking results.
- Versatile Function Key
- The Function Key simplifies the programming of 10 useful non-cooking functions, such as the Child Lock. Just press the Function Key and the Menu Action Screen will display easy-to-follow steps to complete the desired action.
- Convenient 5 Button Control Panel
- 2.2 cu ft.
- 1200 W output power
- Menu Action Screen
- Sensor reheat
- Sensor cook with instant access buttons (12 categories)
- Inverter® Turbo Defrost
- Popcorn key
- Keep Warm
- Function Key
- Quick Minute
- Child Safety Lock
- Optional trim kit available
- Width: 356 mm (23.88")
- Height: 606 mm (14")
- Deptht: 493 mm (19.44")
- Unit Shipping: 47 lbs.
- Dimensional Shipping Weight: 72 lbs.