Elan Z·Series System Cooling Module, Model ZFAN2
The Z·FAN2 was developed to address the growing need for cabinet and rack system cooling, and it does so in a quiet, lowprofile, unobtrusive fashion.
This single-rack fan design will draw up to 150 cubic feet of air per minute. Dual 12VDC brushless motors maintain whisper quiet operation without noise feeding back into the 120V circuits.
Temperature-sensitive speed control provides just the right amount of cooling at just the right times, thus minimizing background fan noise! The remote trigger input turns the fan on and off when needed. The trigger loop output can be daisy chained to additional triggerable devices or Z·FANs, and the two-minute turn off delay circuit preventsheat build up in the rack once the equipment has been turned off.
- Temperature-sensing dual 12VDC brushless fan design
- Front panel power and Fan On LEDs
- Two-minute turn-off delay
- ETL® Listed
- Flow Rate: Variable, up to 150 cu. ft. per minute
- Remote Trigger: 5-24V AC/DC +12VDC @ 0.1A trigger loop output
- Power Requirements: 120VAC, 12W
- Width: 17" (432mm)
- Height: 2-1/4" (58mm)
- Depth: 8" (204mm)
Features, specifications & pricing subject to change without notice.