Whirlpool Countertop Microwave, Model MT4155WH
The intelligence of Sensor cooking with the power and capacity you need. The recessed glass turntable offers more room in the oven cavity for even large dishes. Simple controls mean anyone can program and operate the microwave with ease.
- 1.5 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- 1200 Watts Cooking Power
- 10-Level Variable Cooking Power Control
- Maxwave™ Cooking System
- Maximum convenience: Whirlpool® Microwaves give you more solutions and options in your day. Microwave ovens with the Maxwave™ system allow you to cook everything quickly, and evenly. From potatoes to pizza. The unique system releases microwave energy from multiple points inside the oven cavity. Uniform cooking ensures your food is cooked throughout, without cold centers or overdone edges. Precision and speed means you can enjoy a meal in just a few minutes.
- Heats food gently and uniformly
- Defrosts without frozen centers or overdone edges
- Touch Control System
- Sensor Cooking Cycles
- Let your MHC keep tally on the meal status. Built-in sensors are like having a sous chef right in your kitchen, monitoring food progress and adjusting times and temperatures as needed. Enjoy moist casseroles, perfectly cooked potatoes, and crisp pizza without keeping 'watch'!
- Non-Sensor Reheat, Cook, Defrost Cycles
- Staged Cooking
- Multiple power levels and multiple durations give you the versatility to prepare all types of food, from frozen pizza to pot roast-quickly, easily and deliciously.
- Warm Hold Cycle
- Jet Start™ Control - 30 Seconds
- One Touch cooking versatility! Each time you press the Jet Start ™ button, the microwave is set to cook for 30 seconds at 100% power. You can also use this feature to add time to a manual setting in progress.
- Recessed Glass Turntable
- Electronic Child Lockout Feature
- When activated, this electronic control disables all electronic control buttons, preventing children from accidentally turning on the microwave.
- Optional Trim Kits Available
- Depth: 17-1/8"
- Height: 12-1/2"
- Width: 21-7/8"
- 15 OR 20 Ampere, 120 Volts, 60 Hertz (1/second). AC-only. Fused electrical supply is required. Grounded circuit is required. A time-delay fuse or circuit breaker and separate circuit is recommended.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- 4 Year Extended Service Warranty: Available- Click here for details.
Manufacturer Model Number: MT4155SPQ
Dimensions shown are for planning purposes only. For complete information, see Installation Instructions packed with product.