GE® 30" Slide-In Electric Range with Self-Cleaning Oven, Model JSP42WH
- Self Clean Oven - Conveniently cleans the oven cavity without need of scrubbing
- Electronic Oven Controls - One-touch electronic pads are easy-to-use and allow for simple oven operation
- Dual Size Ribbon Element - Offers a convenient choice of using a 6" or 9" heating element, depending on the size of the pan
- Super-Large Oven Capacity - Provides the impressively large oven interior for cooking more dishes and large meals at one time
- Ribbon Heating Elements - Provide powerful heat beneath a smooth glass surface to ensure even heat and fast warm-up times
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop - A smooth cooktop surface makes cleaning quick and easy
|Element Type||4 Ribbon|
|Glass Ceramic Cooktop||Grey Patterned on Black Glass|
|Oven Type / Cleaning||Thermal / Self-Cleaning|
|6" Heating Element (s)||1 Ribbon (1500 watt)|
|6"/9" Dual Heating Element||1 Dual Ribbon (1000/2500W)|
|8" Heating Element (s)||2 Ribbon (2000W)|
|Audible Preheat Signal||Yes|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override||Yes|
|Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock||Yes|
|Certified Sabbath Mode||Yes|
|Control Lock Capability||Yes|
|C° or F° Programmable||Yes|
|Delay Bake Option With Cook & Hold||Yes|
|Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer||Yes|
|Electronic Oven Control||EasySet III|
|Infinite Heat Controls||Yes|
|Oven Racks ||2|
|Variable Cleaning time||w/Delay Clean Option|
|Heating Element "ON" Indicator Light||2|
|Hot Surface Indicator Lights||4|
|Interior Oven Light||Yes|
|Dishwasher Safe Knobs||Yes|
|Optional Closed Door Broiling||Yes|
|Removable Full-Width Storage Drawer||Black|
|Color Appearance||Black on Black|
|Oven Door(s) with Window(s)||Big ClearView Window|
|POWER / RATINGS|
|Amp Rating at 208V||40|
|Amp Rating at 240V||40|
|KW Rating at 208V||8.1|
|KW Rating at 240V||10.8|
|Optional Body Sides||JXS77BB|
|Optional Lower Trim Kit||JXS56BB|
- Cabinet Width: 30"
- Overall Depth: 27-1/2"
- Overall Height: 35 1/2"
- Overall Width: 30"
- Unit: 158 lbs.
- Shipping: 179 lbs.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
One year From the date of the original purchase: Any part in the cooking product which fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship. During this limited one-year warranty, GE will provide, free of charge, all labor and related service costs to replace the defective part.
Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details