Wolf 30" L Series Built-In Double Electric Wall Oven, Model DO30U/S
(Click hyperlink text to view)
Electronic controls hide behind a stainless steel panel. A motor quietly rotates the control panel into position. Both ovens feature the Wolf dual convection system. Two fans and four heating elements operate either simultaneously or in sequence, depending on one of eight cooking modes you choose.
- Our ovens feature the Wolf dual convection system. Two fans and four heating elements operate either simultaneously or in sequence, depending on one of eight cooking modes you choose.
- All models offer the following cooking modes: Bake, Roast, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Convection and Bake Stone.
- Electronic controls hide behind a stainless steel panel. A motor quietly rotates the control panel into position.
- There are three removable racks and a six-level rack guide. The full extension bottom rack permits easy access and can also act as a shelf, say if you need a place upon which to set a turkey while you baste.
- Our doors' hydraulic damper and spring system allows for smooth opening and closing.
- A hidden bake element increases the usable oven space. The ribbon radiant element allows for uniform temperatures across the bottom of the oven.
- Optional sales accessory: Bake Stone
A dedicated heating element and bake stone help you bake pizzas and breads par excellence.
- A broil element allows you to choose from three separate broiling power settings (high, medium, low). The broiler sears the meat and the convection cooks it thoroughly.
- Our triple pane windows insulate the oven's wall cavity, and they provide a better view inside the oven to boot.
- Individual upper and lower oven displays allow you to see the settings and status for each oven at the same time.
- Our self-cleaning feature allows you to adjust the cleaning time to up to 3 ½ hours per oven.
- Two bright halogen lights illuminate the interior of the oven.
- A temperature probe gives you fine control.
- Sabbath Mode - Star-K certified.
- The Wolf Model DO30F framed 30" (762) built-in double oven is available in the classic stainless steel finish. The Wolf Model DO30U unframed 30" (762) built-in double oven is available in classic, platinum or carbon stainless steel finish.
- Width: 25" (635)
- Depth: 19" (483)
- Height: 16-1/4" (413)
- Width: 29-7/8" (759)
- Depth: 24" (610)
- Height: 50" (1270)
- Open Oven Door Clearance: 20-3/4" (527)
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.