Wolf 36" L Series Built-In Single Electric Wall Oven, Model SO36U/S
(Click hyperlink text to view)
Its unframed door design gives our oven a contemporary look. In Classic Stainless or our exclusive premium finishes, Platinum Stainless and Carbon Stainless. Dual convection delivers superior results and faster cooking; the temperature probe gives you fine control. The easy-to-use electronic control panel rotates into position. When not in use, it's hidden behind a stainless steel panel.
- Our ovens feature the Wolf dual convection system. Two fans and four heating elements operate either simultaneously or in sequence, depending on one of eight cooking modes you choose.
- All models offer the following cooking modes: Bake, Roast, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Convection and Bake Stone.
- The easy-to-use electronic control panel rotates into position. When not in use, it's hidden behind a stainless steel panel.
- There are three removable racks and a six-level rack guide. The full extension bottom rack permits easy access and can also act as a shelf, say if you need a place upon which to set a turkey while you baste.
- Our door's hydraulic damper and spring system allows for smooth opening and closing.
- A hidden bake element increases the usable oven space. The ribbon radiant element allows for uniform temperatures across the bottom of the oven.
- Optional sales accessory: Bake Stone
A dedicated heating element and bake stone help you bake pizzas and breads par excellence.
- A broil element allows you to choose from three separate broiling power settings (high, medium, low). The broiler sears the meat and the convection cooks it thoroughly.
- The oven's wide wall cavity can handle the largest cookie sheet or most humongous turkey pan. You can actually cook two turkeys side by side.
- Our triple pane windows insulate the oven's wall cavity, and they provide a better view inside the oven to boot.
- Our self-cleaning feature allows you to adjust the cleaning time to up to 3½ hours.
- Two bright halogen lights illuminate the interior of the oven.
- A temperature probe gives you fine control.
- Sabbath Mode - Star-K certified.
- 36" (914) Single Oven – Unframed
Classic Stainless Steel SO36U/S
Platinum Stainless Steel SO36U/P
Carbon Stainless Steel SO36U/B
- Width: 35-5/8" (905)
- Height: 24-3/8" (619)
- Depth: 24" (610)
- Door Clearance: 17-3/4" (451)
- Oven Interior Capacity:
- Overall: 4.4 cu ft (125 L)
- Usable: 3.4 cu ft (96 L)
- Width: 26-1/2" (673)
- Height: 13-1/4" (337)
- Depth: 16-3/8" (416)
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.