Wusthof Classic 8 Piece Block Set, Model 8418B
Wüsthof's Classic series of knives features a traditional styling that makes it the most popular of the Wüsthof lines. The hand-forged and hand-honed blades are made from optimum quantities of high-carbon steel and a stain-resistant alloy, resulting in longer edge retention and easier sharpening A computer-controlled grinding and polishing procedure ensures perfect tapering from bolster to tip for precision slicing. The weighted bolster gives the handle its heft and is considered a signature feature of Wüsthof knives. The fully visible tang on these knives is seamlessly encased in synthetic Hostaform-C handles, which are secured to the tang with three rivets.
- Set Consists of 3.5" Parer, 4.5" Utility, 6" Sandwich, 8" Bread, 8" Cooks
- 9" Steel, Kitchen Shears, 17 Slot Block
- Fully Forged in Germany from High Carbon Rust free steel.
- Excellent balance and weight. Full Tang, Triple riveted handle.
- Lifetime Guarantee Workmanship Defects.
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Lifetime Guarantee covering material and workmanship defects.
Cutlery by WÜSTHOF is manufactured with the highest quality standards and exceeds the required DIN (German Industry Standard) as well as the EN (European Standard).
We are assured of our quality and wish you much pleasure with our products. Your satisfaction is the quality measurement for our assortment.
to view warranty (.pdf)
* Wüsthof-Trident knives are dishwasher-safe. However, Wüsthof-Trident strongly recommends hand washing in warm, sudsy water and towel drying.
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.