Belkin 16 Feet Pro Series USB 2.0 Device Cable, Model F3U13316
You’ve purchased the USB printer of your dreams, but faulty wiring keeps sending it error filled data. A Belkin Pro Series USB device cable will keep those dream machines error free. Connect your USB printer, scanner, hard drive and more to your computer. Transmits data at up to 480Mbps with error-free, high performance transmission.
- Hi-speed data transfer to 480Mbps
- High performance 20-gauge power wires.
- USB logo guarantees cables are 100% compliant with current USB specifications.
- Belkin lifetime warranty.
- Fully compatible with the PC.
- Molded strain relief and PVC overmolding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmissions.
- Supports up to 127 devices on a daisy-chain configuration.
- Impedance matched twisted pair construction to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
- Aluminum undermold shield helps meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
- Foil and braid shield complies with fully rated cable specifications reducing EMI/RFI interference.
- Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimizes data loss.
- Works with USB 2.0
- 4.9 Meters (16 Feet)