Sonance Mariner Outdoor Speakers, Model MARINER51BK
Outdoor speaker with a 5-1/4" polypropylene cone woofer for tight, clean bass and a 3/4" polyurethane dome tweeter. The paintable polypropylene enclosure is sealed to enhance weather resistance, and is available in white or black. The all-new Fastmount® bracket system increases placement options (including corner and pole mounting), while allowing a full 180 degrees of rotation and features quick and easy "push-to-lock" installation. The new Protected Access Connection Terminal (PACT) features a rear wire entry grommet and behind-grille covered connection terminals that help seal-out moisture.
- Tweeter: 3/4" (25mm) Polyurethane dome
- Woofer: 5-1/4" (133mm) One-piece black Polypropylene cone with a rubber surround
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 20kHz ±3dB
- Impedance:8 ohms nominal; 6 ohms minimum
- Power Handling: 5 watts minimum; 60 watts maximum
- Sensitivity: 87dB SPL (2.83V/1 meter)
- Grille Material: Perforated aluminum
- Height: 10 1/4"
- Width: 6 1/2"
- Depth: 6"