Wolf 36" Gas Rangetop, Model RT366
(Click hyperlink text to view)
Flexibility is the name of the game. Choose your preferred burner configuration. Customize with the French top or two-burner infrared griddle. Or choose the infrared charbroiler and make grilling a four-season event (no messy lava rocks to fuss with).
- Choose from four or six dual brass burners with automatic re-ignition at all settings. The burners can produce 16,000 BTUs for professional cooking heat and turn down to 500 BTUs for those delicate jobs like melting chocolate.
- Our infrared technology distributes heat more evenly and effectively for superior cooking results. It also eliminates the need for messy lava rock.
- Cast iron porcelain top grates.
- The stainless steel drip tray pulls out on ball bearing slides, providing a smooth glide to and from the locked position and making it easy to remove and clean.
- Our large red control knobs feature four position settings. Chrome bezels surround all knobs.
- Overall Width: 36"
- OverallHeight to Cooking Surface: 10-1/2"
- Overall Depth to Knobs: 27-1/4"
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.