Sonance Sonamp 275 SE Series Black Amplifier - SONAMP2753SE
A 75 Watt/ch stereo amplifier that incorporates a factory-installed BBE SAT module. BBE Sound Enhancement improves presence and detail of music, especially at lower volumes, making the 275X3 SE ideal for use in distributed audio systems and paging systems. Features like connections for 3 speaker pairs and a built-in 3-speaker selector, auto turn-on (with delay) and a ground lift switch make the Sonamp 275X3 SE very installer-friendly.
- Power Output (20Hz - 20kHz, both channels driven): 75 watts/ch @ 8 ohms; 135 watts/ch @ 4 ohms; 175 watts/ch @ 2.66 ohms
- THD: <0.05% (20Hz - 20kHz @ 8 ohms); <1.0% (20Hz - 20kHz @ 4 ohms); <0.2% (20Hz - 20kHz @ 2.66 ohms)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100dB below rated output (A-weighted)
- Input Sensitivity: 700mV for 75 watts @ 8 ohms
- BBE Effect: +9dB/+6dB/OFF (selectable manually and via 12V trigger)
- Power Consumption: 800 watts (675VA) at full power
- Available in Standard and Rack-Mount (2u height) versions
- Width: 16-3/4"
- Height: 3-7/8"
- Depth: 15-1/4"