Oakley RAZRWIRE Bluetooth Wireless Sunglasses, Model 98677H
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) combines patented optics and Plutonite® lens material that provides 100% UV filtering and unsurpassed impact protection. RAZRWIRE is the first eyewear to combine patented Oakley optics with Motorola wireless Bluetooth® technology. A wearable link to your cellular phone*, RAZRWIRE offers the freedom of mobile hands-free communication. The integrated design frees you from cumbersome wires, allowing you to quickly answer and place calls with the touch of a button. RAZRWIRE lets you take advantage of patented optical technology while enjoying the complete freedom to communicate without being tethered to a cellular phone. You get the comfort, protection and clarity of Oakley eyewear combined with third-generation Motorola Bluetooth technology. With RAZRWIRE, a hands-free link to your cellular phone is always at the ready, and theres no need to remove it between calls like a clumsy headset. The technology you need is part of something youre already wearing. RAZRWIRE is science wrapped in art that turns wireless mobility into fashion. Prescription-ready design lets you customize it with corrective lenses.
(Click hyperlink text to view)
- Absolute Freedom
Take RAZRWIRE anywhere. It works up to 33 feet away from your cell phone, so youll have the convenience of hands-free communication with no wires to get in the way.
- Patented Oakley Optics
RAZRWIRE features patented XYZ Optics®, an innovation that maximizes clarity at all angles of vision. The optically pure Plutonit® lenses improve impact protection while filtering out 100% of all UV, not just UVA and UVB.
- Handle Calls Easily
A ring tone in your ear tells you when a call is coming in, so you can turn off your phone ringer and avoid disturbing others. Just press the multifunction button on RAZRWIRE to answer the call instantly.
- Control At Your Fingertips
RAZRWIRElets you access an array of advanced cell phone features with just three buttons. You can also adjust volume quickly and easily.
- Comfort And Convenience
Forget about hooking things on your ear or accidentally pulling off a headset with a tangled cord. RAZRWIRE eliminates the inconvenience of conventional headsets that force you to remove your eyewear. And for comfort, the O-Luminum frame is 40% lighter than pure titanium.
- Long Battery Life
RAZRWIRE gives you up to 4-6 hours* of continuous talk time. Standby time is up to 100 hours, thanks to technology that minimizes power usage while keeping RAZRWIRE ready to answer any call that comes in.
- Easy Recharging
A quick charge of 1.5 hours provides 80% capacity, and a full charge takes only 2.5 hours. Recharging can be done with the included Wall Charger or, with an optional cable, through the USB port of your computer.
RAZRWIRE supports Bluetooth 1.2 and 1.1, and works with the Bluetooth Headset profile and the Bluetooth Handsfree profile. That means its compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled cell phones and many other Bluetooth devices.**
Pewter / Black Iridium / Black
- Engineering: High clarity audio up to 3 KHz
- Positioning: Fully articulated for adaptable fit (rotation, pivot, fore & aft adjustment)
- Type: Integrated rechargeable Li-Ion Polymer
- Connectivity: Built-in port for USB (Mini-B) cable connection
- Standby Time: Up to 100 hours
- Talk Time: Up to 4 to 6 hours*
- Charging Time: Fast charge (80% capacity) in 1.5 hours; full charge in 2.5 hours
- Specification: BT 1.2
- Profiles: Handsfree, Headset
- Radio Frequency: 2.4 GHz, GFSK
- Transmitter Power: +4 dBm
- Sensitivity: -80 dBm
- Charging: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Operation/Storage: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F); 5% to 90% relative humidity
- Whether youre golfing, mountain biking or driving around town, enjoy hands-free wireless communication with your cell phone.
- Answer a call instantly without having to dig for your cell phone.
- Free your hands by using your cell phone without holding it to your ear.
- Move the integrated Bluetooth module to either side, and position it for a perfect fit.
- Avoid disturbing others by letting the ring tone in your ear tell you when a call is coming in.
- Use the multifunction button for advanced features such as putting a call on hold, toggling between two active calls, redialing a number, transferring a call, or even dialing by voice. (Available functions depend on the features and Bluetooth protocol of your cell phone.)
- Remove the Bluetooth module when you want to use RAZRWIRE as stand-alone sunglasses.
- Recharge on the road with an optional Car Charger. Use the optional World Wall Charger with included adapters to recharge in foreign countries.
- Always be ready for a call because RAZRWIRE is part of something you're already wearing.
- Oakley RAZRWIRE Bluetooth Wireless Sunglasses
- Wall adapter for local region
- User Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- Core Module: 0.75" x 2.1" x 0.4"
- Unit: 1.3 oz
- Shipping: 3 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One year parts and labor
- *RAZRWIRE requires a cellular phone that supports the Bluetooth Handsfree profile or Bluetooth Headset profile. Consult your phone manual or contact your cellular phone dealer for more information.
- *Battery life depends on numerous factors including volume level and environmental temperature.
- **Consult your cell phone manual or contact your cell phone dealer for more information