Sonance Mariner Outdoor Speakers, Model MARINER63WH
High-output outdoor speaker with a 6-1/2" carbon fiber cone woofer for strong, tight bass and a 1" aluminum dome tweeter for sparkling highs. The paintable polypropylene enclosure is sealed to enhance weather resistance, and is available in white or black. The all-new Fastmount® bracket system increases placement options (including corner and pole mounting), while allowing a full 180 degrees of rotation and features quick and easy "push-to-lock" installation. The new Protected Access Connection Terminal (PACT) features a rear wire entry grommet and behind-grille covered connection terminals that help seal-out moisture.
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) Aluminum dome
- Woofer: 6-1/2" (165mm) One-piece black Polypropylene cone with a rubber surround
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz ±3dB
- Impedance: 6 ohms nominal; 4 ohms minimum
- Power Handling: 5 watts minimum; 100 watts maximum
- Sensitivity: 90dB SPL (2.83V/1 meter)
- Grille Material: Perforated aluminum
- Height: 12"
- Width: 7 1/2"
- Depth: 7 1/8"