JL Audio Remote Bass Control - 98015
Remote Bass Control for Select JL Audio Amplifiers
- The RBC-1 remotely controls the Bass Level of the following JL Audio amplifiers:
- JX-Series: JX250/1, JX500/1, JX500/1D, JX1000/1D
- HX-Series: HX300/1 in Low Pass Mode (Note: M-RBC-1 is also available)
- MHX-Series: MHX300/1 in Low Pass Mode (Note: M-RBC-1 is also available)
- When the RBC-1 is connected to the above amplifiers, it acts as an attenuator on the input gain of the amplifier and is used to adjust the overall level of the amplifier from the front of the vehicle.
- The RBC-1 remotely controls the Bass EQ boost feature of the following JL Audio amplifiers:
- Slash v3 Series: 600/1v3, 1200/1v3
- Slash v2 Series: 250/1v2, 500/1v2, 1000/1v2, 450/4v2
- Original Slash Series: 500/1, 1000/1, 450/4, 500/5
- G-Series: All Models
- A-Series: All Models e-Series: All Models (including marine versions)
- M-Series: M1400, M1700, M2150, M2250, M4300, M4500, M6450, M6600
- When the RBC-1 is connected to the above amplifiers, the on-board "Boost" control of the amplifier is defeated and the RBC-1 becomes the active controller.
- The RBC-1 kit includes the rotary control with a black ABS knob, mounting hardware and one 18 ft. (5.5 m) cable.
- A satin-finish aluminum knob can be purchased separately.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Years Parts And Labor