Scotsman 15" Stainless Steel Compact Ice Machine, Model DCE33SS
The DCE33 produces up to 30 lbs. of perfectly clear, gourmet cube ice, and offers convenience for homeowners and hotel guest suites.
Storing up to 26lbs. of ice, these 15" wide units are designed to be built-in and they accept custom wood panels to match any decor.
Gourmet ice cubes are made by water being continually circulated by a pump that gently sprays water into inverted ice cube molds. Only the water is frozen, with the minerals and impurities flushed down the drain. The result is crystal clear, odorless, taste-free gourmet ice cubes!
- 15" wide and can be easily built-in into any decor
- Available in contemporary stainless steel finish
- Accepts custom wood panes to match your decor
- Produces crystal clear, odorless ice cubes
- Gravity flow outlet tube (if your drain requires a pump)
- Pump would be located on the inside of the product
- Automatic shut-off, removable magnetic door gasket, four adjustable leveling legs.
- Condenser Unit: Air
- 70º Air/ 50º W Production: 30
- Electrical: 115V/60Hz (3.6 amps)
- Compressor Horsepower: 0.13
- Number of Wires: cord
- Maximum Fuse Size: 15
- Bin Storage Capacity: 26 lbs
- Daily ice Production: 30 lbs
- Cube Size: 1-1/4" high x 1-1/4" diameter tapered cylindrical cube.
- Trim: Frame has track to hold custom paneling of wood, plexiglass or fabric. Cut panels 14 3 /4 wide by 28 15 /16 high.
- Insulation: Entire bin and door have approximately 1" foam insulation to maintain ice supply.
- Height: 33.88" w/o legs
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 21.81"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- 1 year parts and labor on all components
- 5 years on compressor only
Important Operating Requirements:
Machine requires voltage indicated on rating name plate. Failures caused by improper voltage are not considered factory defects. Scotsman products are not designed for outdoor installations nor for installation where air temperatures fall below 50°F. or exceed 100°F., nor where water temperatures fall below 40°F. or exceed 100°F. Extended periods of operation at temperatures exceeding these limitations constitute misuse under the terms of Scotsman Manufacturers Limited warranty, resulting in a loss of warranty coverage.
- Ice makers without pumps require a gravity drain directly below the ice maker. If no gravity drain is present, a drain pump may be required for installation.