Definitive Technology In Ceiling Loudspeaker - UIW83A
Definitive Technology Ultimate In-Wall/In-Ceiling Loudspeakers
In addition to allowing you to bring music into every room in your house, Definitive UIW Speakers are perfect for spectacular-sounding, high-performance "invisible" home theater systems.
Build a serious "stealth" home theater system by matching, for example, three UIW 75s across the front stage (as Left, Center and Right Channel Speakers) with a pair of smaller UIW 65s or Bipolar UIW BPZ/As as surround elements. This system will deliver excellent bass without a separate subwoofer. But we would be remiss if we failed to encourage you to add an IW Sub In-Wall Subwoofer System or a couple SuperCube Subwoofers for even more dynamic performance!
Because they use voice-matched components, any combination of UIWs will work well together and deliver superior performance. Pick the ones that best suit your budget as well as your specific size, design and listening requirements. Use the floor space you save to display your growing collection of rare pre-Columbian ritual artifacts.
Round 8" Two-Way Loudspeaker
Outstanding bass performance. Moisture resistant for use in kitchens and even bathrooms. Coaxial combination of a Definitive 8" Bass/Midrange Driver in a Non-Resonant Stamped Steel Basket with a 1" Pure Aluminum Dome Tweeter.
- Frequency Response: 27Hz — 30kHz
- Drivers: Stamped-basket 8" bass/midrange driver and a 1" pure aluminum dome tweeter in a coaxial configuration
- Recommended Amplification: 10 — 250 watts per channel
- Nominal Impendance: 4 — 8 ohms
- Outer Flange Size: 10" diameter
- Cut-Out Size: 9" diameter
- Depth from Flange(including drywall thickness): 3-5/16"