AudioQuest HDMI-A Series 3 Meters (9.8 Feet) Video Cable - HDMIA3M
High-Definition Television's meteoric rise is due largely on the fact that this technology simply offers us the most dramatic improvement in picture quality in consumer electronic history. To realize the full benefit of this advancement, the HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) format has been created by a consortium of seven of the largest consumer electronics manufacturers. First released in 2002, the HDMI format is supported by over 300 companies worldwide.
- Uncompressed digital signal for the highest quality picture and sound.
- One cable for video, audio and control.
- Two-way communication for expanded system control.
- Automatic display and source matching for resolution, format and aspect ratio.
- Computer and gaming compatibility.
The AudioQuest Difference:
Despite simple outward appearances, HDMI cables are a complex system of 19 separate conductors. The audio and video signals are transmitted at a very high date rate. The current HDMI 1.3 specification allows for up to 20 Gb/second! To meet the challenge, AudioQuest HDMI cables are manufactured to very precise standards using high quality materials to deliver the performance expected from your HDTV.
AudioQuest HDMI-A uses large Conductive-Coated conductors. Skin/Foam/Skin Polyethylene is used to minimize loss caused by insulation, and to insure critical geometry stability.
HDMI-A is available in a charcoal gray jacket in lengths of 1M, 2M & 3M. HDMI-A is available in an off-white PVC CL-3 rated jacket in various lengths from 3M to 12M.
- Gauge: 28awg
- Metal: Conductive Coated Copper
- Jacket: Dark Gray PVC
- Rating: UL/CL3 CSA/FT4
- Termination: Gold Plated HDMI
- Length: 3 Meters (9.8 Feet)