Elan Amplified IR Connection Block, Model IRD4
The ELAN IRD4 is the heart of any stand-alone IR distribution system. This Amplified IR Distribution Block can connect quad-plug or bare-lead ELAN IR Sensors in one or more rooms and output their signals to up to four IR Emitters. The IRD4s robust, wide-bandwidth amplifier incorporates reverse voltage protection so that it has the ability to drive both miniature- and high-output Emitters simultaneously. And the IRD4 is expandable! Up to ten IRD4s can be linked together to create a distributed IR system that encompasses every room in the house.
- Amplified hub for stand-alone IR distribution systems
- Easy connection of both quad-plug and bare-lead ELAN IR Sensors
- Elan Amplified IR Connection Block - IRD4
- Expandable! Link up to ten IRD4s together for large systems
- Mounts on any flat surface (mounting screws included)
- Quad-to-mono mini plug cable included for ELAN controller applications
- Requires PWR2 or PWR3 Power Supply, depending on scope of system
- Only 3.5mm quad mini plugs can be connected to the 3.5mm IR Sensor input jack of the IRD4. If the IRD4 is to be connected to the IR output of any other ELAN product, use only the 3.5mm Quad-to-Mono interconnect cable included with the IRD4.