Miele MasterChef 24" Speed Oven, Model H4080BMSS
Miele's state-of-the-art speed oven delivers ultimate flexibility by fusing two ovens into one. The microwave function, by itself, is ideal for defrosting, reheating and cooking a variety of food items or simply to use for popping corn. The oven, with its convection mode and browning element, offers you all the functions you need for roasting and baking.
The great advantage of this oven is that you can cook exclusively via microwave and convection baking modes or select optional programs that automatically combine the two. This delivers the speed advantage of microwave technology, but ensures the succulent results offered by more conventional cooking methods.
Imagine the convenience of defrosting, cooking and crisping all in one space saving multi-functional appliance.
Well Designed, Inside and Out
The oven has distinctive design features that match Miele's other appliances, so installing the speed oven on top, below or next to another Miele product is easy and creates a very uniform design in your kitchen. The control panel is clear and uncluttered, offering you instant information on what's happening inside the oven.
When activated, the control panel displays the cooking mode, temperature level and time remaining. The design style continues down through the appliance door and, as with all Miele ovens, the door handle can be changed to create a unique look matching your personal taste.
On the inside, the oven door is made from a sealed piece of smooth glass, which can be easily cleaned with a single wipe. The door is also useful as a drop-down working surface on which to rest dishes and plates. The stainless steel oven interior is finished with a state-of-the-art scratch-resistant surface that is also easy to maintain.
Compared with a traditional smooth surface, the finish on Miele's speed oven is robust and resilient to stubborn stains.
Amazingly Easy to Use
With Miele's Navitronic™ controls, it is amazing just how easy it is to cook, reheat or defrost an endless range of different dishes in the speed oven. Many automatic programs have been pre-programmed into the memory using either microwave power on its own, or one of the combination programs.
All you have to do is select the type of food, and, depending on the recipe, enter additional information such as the weight, quantity and finish you require. Selecting the cooking function, time and temperature is no longer necessary as this has all been done for you.
Useful tips, such as the best shelf level to use are also given on the display to make it even easier for you to get perfect results every time.
- Navitronic™ touch control pad
- A sleek electronic touch pad provides a text driven menu of options for flexible programming and superior ease of use.
This advanced drive-down menu makes using the oven as simple as operating a cash machine.
- Context sensitive controls
- Multi-lingual LCD display
- Metric/English conversion
- Combination and individual convection / microwave programs
- True European convection
- Miele uses a pressurized convection system which heats the air in a rear chamber and then quickly circulates it throughout the oven cavity, creating uniform temperatures on every level of the oven. This superior technology reduces cooking times and prevents flavor transfer.
- MasterChef functionality
- Miele's exclusive operating mode selects the optimal cooking results based on input that you provide.
Simply identify the type of food you are cooking and the oven will automatically select the proper operating mode for perfect results every time.
Your personal Masterchef - in your kitchen - at your fingertips - all the time.
- Favorites storage
- The Favorites mode setting enables you to select and store cooking programs directly into your oven's memory.
By naming and storing your recipe you can ensure that your most cherished recipes are only a touch of the finger away.
Grandma's world-famous apple pie recipe will never again be misplaced.
- 1,000 watt microwave
- Minute plus function
- Multi-tier operating modes
- 11 operating modes, including AutoRoast™ & Sabbath
This operating mode is designed specifically for poultry and roasts. The oven sears the item by initially heating to a very high temperature to seal in the flavor. The oven then returns to the desired temperature and cooks until done. This mode increases flavor while reduces cooking and clean up times.
Miele's unique Sabbath mode setting allows individuals of the Jewish faith up to 72 hours of pre-programmed cooking in their oven in accordance with specific Jewish guidelines.
Simply set the oven ahead of time and, when needed, open the door and place the food inside. The oven will begin cooking shortly thereafter.
- Infrared broiling
- Residual heat cooking
When using the roast probe, the Navitronics calculate the amount of heat needed to finish the cooking process. If the oven is hot enough to complete the cooking, the oven switches into an energy conservation mode until the item is done.
- Automatic temperature settings
- Electronic temperature control
- Dual timers
- Delay start function
- Stainless steel interior cavity
- Width: 60cm (23.62")
- Finish: Stainless steel
- 1 wire rack
- 1 glass tray
- Roast Probe
- A platinum thermistor that accurately records the internal temperatures of items being cooked. The roast probe replaces a meat thermometer and connects directly to the Navitronic controls. Desired core temperatures can be preset and the oven shuts off when the temperature is reached.
- Boiling stick
- Height: 17-15/16"
- Width: 23-7/16"
- Depth: 21-5/16"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Full One Year Warranty
- 4 Year Extended Service Warranty:Click here for details.
Manufacturer Model Number: H4080BM SS
Specifications subject to change without notice. Dimensions shown are for planning purposes only. For complete information, see Installation Instructions packed with product.