Sennheiser Hi-Fi Wireless Headphone - RS120
The RS 120 is an open, supra-aural wireless RF headphone system. Its transparent and well-balanced sound with great bass response makes this system an ideal choice for all types of music and TV applications. Furthermore, its innovative "easy recharge" function offers the ultimate in convenience when it comes to charging and storing your wireless headphones. Enjoy total freedom of sound, stylish design and maximum comfort, all at an affordable price.
- Open, stereo, supra-aural, wireless RF headphone system
- Detailed, analytical sound reproduction with strong bass response
- Perfectly suitable for all types of modern music and TV applications
- "Wireless freedom of sound" with reception through walls and ceilings, even outside in the garden
- Range of up to 100 metres
- Three selectable RF channels
- Control elements conveniently positioned to provide easy, intuitive operation
- Transmitter with metal cradle for storing and recharging the headphones. Nesting the headphone couldn't be easier no more fumbling like with most other systems in the market!
- Optional wall mounting of transmitter possible
- Very lightweight headphones, extremely comfortable to wear
- Appealing, modern design
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries included (size: AAA)
- Max. Sound pressure level (aktiv): 106 dB
- Powering: 9V DC (transmitter); AAA batteries (receiver)
- Range: up to 100 m
- Modulation: FM Stereo
- Signal-to-noise ratio:> 65 dBA
- RF frequency range: 863 ... 865 MHz or 926 ... 928MHz
- Frequency response (headphones): 22.....19500 Hz
- Transducer principle: dynamic, open
- Operating time (Accupack): approx. 20-25 h
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0,7 %
- Jack plug: 3,5mm / 6,3 mm stereo (863-865 MHz), cinch (926-928 MHz)
- Width: 3.35"
- Height: 8.86"
- Depth: 5.24"
- Transmitter: 0.44 lbs
- Receiver(batteries included ): 0.51 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lb
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 year parts and labor