Weber Q 300 Liquid Propane Outdoor Grill, Model 426001
The 300 Series
The daddy of 'em all. You get two burners for direct and indirect cooking, a stationary cart, a thermometer built into the lid, and a regulator hose so you can connect it to a 20 lb. LP tank (tank not included). The tank is hidden discreetly from view but is in easy reach when you need to change it out. The Weber® Q™ 300 has enough room to grill a 12-pound turkey, a good excuse to only invite the relatives you like over for holiday grill-outs.
- 393 square inch total cooking area
- 21,700 BTU-per-hour input
- 2 Stainless steel burners
- Infinite control burner valves
- Removable drip tray
- 2 porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- Push button ignition
- Cast-aluminum lid and body with drip ducts
- Glass-reinforced nylon frame
- Removable folding work tables with tool holders
- Bolts onto stationary cart (included)
- Tall lid profile with built-in thermometer
- Width: 55.5"
- Height: 36.5"
- Depth: 22"
Weber® Q® 100 and 200 Series (including Char Q) Limited Warranty
All design specifications and dimensions are tentative and subject to change.
- Aluminum Castings 5-years, 2 years paint excluding fading or discoloration
- Thermoplastic/Thermoset Parts 5-years excluding fading
- Stationary cart 2-years
- All Remaining Parts 2-years