Energy Star Rated - No
Miele 24" Prefinished Optima Series Dishwasher, Model G2430SCSS
Optima models offer more options than the previous series in terms of control panel designs, wash programs and interior basket configurations. These upgrades coupled with a Miele Acoustics Rating of Q3 make this series a unique solution.
- More...On the Outside
Integrating an Optima Series dishwasher into your kitchen décor could not be easier. With models offered in prefinished (white, black or stainless), integrated and fully-integrated styles, the unique combinations are virtually endless. The enhanced LED display now highlights key program information such as delay start and countdown time. You can also choose from the straight or angled control panel positioning and, of course, select the panel's finish.
- More...On the Inside
Beginning on the top, Optima Series dishwashers come equipped with Miele's famed Separate Cutlery Tray as a safe and hygienic repository for a mass of utensils. With its own spray arm, no nook or cranny is missed from cleaning. Just below, the height-adjustable upper basket is upgraded with hinged and removable inserts so the layout of the basket can be easily changed to fit the desired load. The lower basket is equipped with Miele's desired PlateGuard Plus and StemGuard system for carefully managing your valuable china and crystal while cleaning. Finally a tall, removable bottle insert joins the lower basket so your tallest item does not tip over into other dishes or glassware.
- More...Unique Washing
The China & Crystal specialty wash program joins five standard cycles on Optima Series dishwashers. During this cycle, valuable dishware and heirloom glasses are gently yet thoroughly cared for. To accomplish this, Miele uses a unique, new AutoSensor technology to measure the turbidity and automatically adjust the water levels and cycle times, if necessary. A revolutionary temperature control system, VarioTM, is also introduced with this series. Using VarioTM, the dishwasher sensors maintain optimal wash temperatures in order to ensure brilliant results without etching.
- TouchtronicTM controls
- PC Update Function
Miele was the first manufacturer to introduce the revolutionary concept of updatable machines. Thanks to the PC Update function, you can now keep up with the technological advances. Using a laptop computer, a Miele technician can alter a machine's programming parameters, for example to reduce its water intake or electricity consumption or adapt it to a new type of detergent. PC Update is just another example of how Miele extends the useful life of its dishwashers.
- Prefinished: white, black or stainless steel
- Angled control panel
- 6 wash programs including special China & Crystal setting
- A signature Miele wash program that gently cares for temperature sensitive china and crystal. In most models, this wash program is controlled by a state-ofthe-art AutoSensor to ensure spotless results.
- Pots & Pans: Brings pots, pans and preparation dishes with dried on soiling and heavy fatty residues to a gleam.
- Normal: Ideal for a normal, everyday mixed load of dishware with average soiled dishes and light fatty residues.
- Economy: For everyday loads of lightly or normally soiled dishes with little fatty residue.
- SaniWash: Where hygiene is especially important this program offers temperatures high enough to remove germs from baby bottles, chopping boards, utensils, etc. A perfect program when you need total confidence that appropriate sanitization levels are met.
- Short: This program is perfect for lightly soiled dishes, for instance during a party when the dishes need to be turned around quickly in order to serve the next guest.
- Rinse & Hold: Useful for rinsing off food residues while waiting for a full load to collect. This prevents food from drying on and causing unpleasant smells.
- VarioTM temperature Settings
A revolutionary temperature control system, VarioTM, is also introduced in the Optima series. Using VarioTM, the dishwasher sensors maintain optimal wash temperatures in order to ensure brilliant results without etching.
Select models use an EcoSensor or AutoSensor that influences program variables to provide superb washing. Both sensors measure the turbidity of the water and adapt the program to the degree of soiling by either increasing or reducing the number of times the water is changed during the cycle. The AutoSensor adapts the water consumption, program duration and temperature for brilliant results.
- CleanAirTM drying system
Most Miele dishwashers employ an advanced drying system that draws room temperature air through a port at the bottom of the appliance. This air is disbursed through special channels around the exterior dishwasher cavity and allows the interior water particles to condense against the walls of the dishwasher. During this process no external air is ever introduced inside of the dishwasher. This provides the most effective and hygienic drying possible.
- MaxSpaceTM stainless steel interior
- 14 place setting capacity
- Accommodates plates up to 12-1/4"
- Intake/Drain fault indicator
- Rinse aid refill indicator
- 24 hour delay start/countdown
Most Miele dishwashers have an LCD display that indicates either the time remaining for the cycle to complete or the delay start function. Delay start allows programs to be pre-selected for up to 24 hours in advance.
- Built-in water softener
The hardness of your water supply has a direct impact on the performance of your dishwasher and is especially important when caring for valuable china and crystal. Select dishwashers have a device that measures the hardness of the water intake at every stage of the program and manipulates it, when necessary, with a salt additive that makes the water optimal for dishwashing.
- Detergent options
- Double waterproof system
All Miele dishwashers have a safety valve located on the incoming water line and a sealed underside with a water sensor. Water intake is stopped and the drain pump activated if a fault occurs. Water damage, if any, is minimized. That’s waterproof!
- Child safety lock
- Q3 AcousticsTM
Miele dishwashers are acclaimed as the most quiet and reliable on the market. For decades, millions of satisfied customers have enjoyed peaceful cohabitation in open floor plan homes with one, or two, Miele dishwashers running smoothly in the background. No unpleasant interruptions or the need to escape from the room, or even the house when you own Miele. With new advancements in technology and a very progressive manufacturing process, Miele has done it again—producing the quietest range of dishwashers in its history! The Miele acoustics rating system ranks the quietness of each new dishwasher product on a scale of 1 - 5. Please note these logos on each product series as you evaluate which model best suits your needs.
- 339 kWh consumption per year
- Advanced Upper Basket with hinged and removable insert
- Deep, height adjustable basket
- Removable spiked insert on right side
- Two, single-section cup racks
- Coffee bar
- Advanced Lower Basket, lower basket
- PlateGuard Plus with StemGuard
- Removab//bottle holder
- Separate cutlery tray
Miele’s patented cutlery tray has several major advantages over traditional baskets. Silverware can be safely cleaned and removed hygienically. An optional spare tray simplifies handling. Simply remove the clean cutlery in its tray and replace it with an empty tray. The trays fit neatly into a kitchen drawer.
- Removable bottle holder
- Width: 23-9/16"
- Height: 33-1/4"-35-3/4"
- Depth: 22-7/16"
Approximate Weight:Warranty Information:
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Full One Year Warranty
- 4 Year Extended Service Warranty: Available- Click here for details