GE® 24" Double Electric Wall Oven, Model JRP28SS
- Self Clean Oven (upper oven only) - Conveniently cleans the upper oven cavity without need of scrubbing
- Electronic Oven Controls (upper oven only) - One-touch electronic pads located on the upper oven are easy-to-use and allow for simple oven operation
- ClearView™ Window - Features a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food
- Interior Oven Light - Supplies light to make viewing the progress of cooking easy and convenient
- Two Oven Racks - Feature a durable construction to help accommodate any size or type of cookware
- Multiple Oven Rack Positions - Delivers flexibility and allows consumers to make the most of available oven capacity
|Capacity (Upper/Lower) (cu. ft.)||2.7 / 2.7|
|Oven Interior - Lower||Standard|
|Oven Interior - Upper||Self-Clean|
|Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override||Upper|
|Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock||Upper|
|Certified Sabbath Mode||Upper|
|Control Lock Capability||Upper|
|C° or F° Programmable||Upper|
|Delay Bake Option With Cook & Hold||Upper|
|Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer||Yes|
|Embossed Rack Positions||4 Each Oven|
|Optional Clock Display||Yes|
|Oven Racks||2 Each Oven|
|Variable Cleaning Time w/Delay Clean Option||Upper|
|Audible Preheat Signal||Yes|
|Interior Oven Light||Yes|
|Oven Light Pad||Yes|
|Broiler Pan and Grid||Upper|
|Color Appearance||Stainless Steel|
|Color Appearance Code||SS|
|Frameless Oven Door(s)||Stainless|
|Handle||Sculptured Stainless Steel|
|Oven Door(s) with Window(s)||ClearView™|
|POWER / RATINGS|
|Amp Rating at 208V||30|
|Amp Rating at 240V||30|
|KW Rating at 208V||5.3|
|KW Rating at 240V||7.1|
- Overall Depth: 23 1/8"
- Overall Height: 48 5/8"
- Overall Width: 23 3/4"
- Cabinet Width: 24"
- Cutout Dimensions:
- Width: 22-1/2"
- Height: 48-1/8"
- Depth: 23-1/2"
- Overall Oven Interior Dimensions (lower): 17 x 15 x 18-1/2
- Overall Oven Interior Dimensions (upper): 17 x 15 x 18-1/2
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- One year From the date of the original purchase: Any part in the cooking product which fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship. During this limited one-year warranty, GE will provide, free of charge, all labor and related service costs to replace the defective part.
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details