Energy Star Rated - No
Miele 24" Integrated LaPerla Series Dishwasher, Model G2830SCISS
- Crème de la Crème
LaPerla represents a culmination of over 107 years of appliance production experience75 years specifically in the dishwasher categoryand presents the very best operational features, basket configurations and technical attributes Miele has to offer. As a matter of fact, it is the most feature-rich and quietest dishwasher Miele has ever produced.
- Adaptable Good Looks
Aesthetically speaking, LaPerla is a work of art and can easily incorporate into virtually any kitchen décor. The control panel, which utilizes state-of-the-art and proprietary Miele NavitronicTM technology, is available in white, black or stainless steel finish. The door panel is also adaptable to accept a custom, integrated panel to match your unique kitchen cabinetry or you may elect to endow it with a traditional white, black or stainless door panel; the choice is yours to make.
- Roomy Interior
The interior boasts Miele's new highly flexible upper and lower basket configurationsuitable for 14 place settings of china. Way up top, the revolutionary Split Cutlery Tray, which is now split to allow cleaning tall items underneath, is available to house a generous amount of flatware and cooking utensils. With split and adjustable racks and inserts abound, LaPerla is flexible and easy to adapt to specific loading needs. It even comes with a unique Multi-function BasketTM that is specially designed to hold baby bottles! No baby, no problem! The basket is a great repository for small, odd-shaped items as well.
- So Easy-to-Use
At Miele we feel that technology without ease-of-use is no technology at all. That's why we saved Miele's latest advancement in operational control for debut on our flagship dishwasher productLaPerla. NavitronicsTM is a touch control operational system that gives you immediate access to many useful wash programs and options. In less than three commands the dishwasher is on. Knowing which program is best for removing a stubborn food type is just a program away. Eight specialty wash cycles are programmed to do battle with specific food items like Cheese and Starch. Additionally, specialty wash cycles are available and labeled under dish or stemware name. For example, a Plastics and China & Crystal programs are available. NavitronicsTM puts all of the latest dishwashing technology right at your fingertips in a friendly menu system that's as easy-to-use as your car stereo.
The spotless care of your fine dish and stemware is priority one for Miele dishwashers. Our unique water softening system and AutoSensor controls ensure these results. A key additive, dishwasher salt, is required to support this system. In the LaPerla, the compartment to fill the salt additive is conveniently located in the door so filling the unit and maintaining the performance of your dishwasher is so easy.
- Navitronics touch control display
NavitronicTM controls, Miele's state-ofthe-art menu driven user interface, offers the ultimate in product controls and design. Available on the LaPerla model, the appliance is engaged via touch screen controls and within a few steps, command is taken from one of 19 wash programs. Easy-to-use technology that helps you care for your valuable china, crystal and flatware with total confidence.
- PC Update Function
Miele was the first manufacturer to introduce the revolutionary concept of updatable machines. Thanks to the PC Update function, you can now keep up with the technological advances. Using a laptop computer, a Miele technician can alter a machine's programming parameters, for example to reduce its water intake or electricity consumption or adapt it to a new type of detergent. PC Update is just another example of how Miele extends the useful life of its dishwashers.
- Angled control panel
- Control panel colors (prefinished): white, black or stainless steel
- 19 wash programs including special China & Crystal setting & 8 additional specialty cycles
- A signature Miele wash program that gently cares for temperature sensitive china and crystal. In most models, this wash program is controlled by a state-ofthe-art AutoSensor to ensure spotless results.
- Standard Wash Programs
- Pots & Pans: Brings pots, pans and preparation dishes with dried on soiling and heavy fatty residues to a gleam.
- Normal: Ideal for a normal, everyday mixed load of dishware with average soiled dishes and light fatty residues.
- China & Crystal: A signature Miele wash program that gently cares for temperature sensitive china and crystal. In most models, this wash program is controlled by a state-ofthe-art AutoSensor to ensure spotless results.
- Economy: For everyday loads of lightly or normally soiled dishes with little fatty residue.
- SaniWash: Where hygiene is especially important this program offers temperatures high enough to remove germs from baby bottles, chopping boards, utensils, etc. A perfect program when you need total confidence that appropriate sanitization levels are met.
- Short: This program is perfect for lightly soiled dishes, for instance during a party when the dishes need to be turned around quickly in order to serve the next guest.
- Rinse & Hold: Useful for rinsing off food residues while waiting for a full load to collect. This prevents food from drying on and causing unpleasant smells.
- Heavy Soil: For heavy soiled dishes with dried-on food particles containing starch
- SensorWash: This is a sensor controlled program for normally soiled items. The temperature, water intake, program duration and electricity consumption are all automatically adjusted to suit the level of soiling.
- WaterSaver: An especially water-efficient program for washing a full load of lightly or normally soiled items.
- EnergySaver: This program is designed for a hot water intake and an ideal water temperature of 115°F. The wash temperature depends on the temperature of the water entering the dishwasher and because the machine does not heat the water itself, the energy consumption is substantially reduced.
- Specialty Wash Programs
- Plastics: The optimum program to properly care for dishwasher proof plastic items, including toys and food containers.
- Cheese: For pots, pans and dishes heavily soiled with cheese
- Starch: Do you love pasta and paella? If so, then you will appreciate this specialty program which removes all traces of dried on remains and tomato sauce.
- Large Items (soiled): The large items program is designed so the upper basket can be entirely removed to accommodate very large items in the lower basket of the dishwasher.
- Large Items (normal): The large items program is designed so the upper basket can be entirely removed to accommodate very large items in the lower basket of the dishwasher.
- Glass - No Rinse Aid: For cleaning glasses without rinse aid
- Glass - No Rinse Aid Cold: For cleaning glasses for immediate re-use without rinse aid
- Plate Warming: For warming dishes for immediate use
- VarioTM temperature settings
A revolutionary temperature control system, VarioTM, is also introduced in the Excella series. Using VarioTM, the dishwasher sensors maintain optimal wash temperatures in order to ensure brilliant results without etching.
Select models use an EcoSensor or AutoSensor that influences program variables to provide superb washing. Both sensors measure the turbidity of the water and adapt the program to the degree of soiling by either increasing or reducing the number of times the water is changed during the cycle. The AutoSensor adapts the water consumption, program duration and temperature for brilliant results.
- CleanAirTM drying system
Most Miele dishwashers employ an advanced drying system that draws room temperature air through a port at the bottom of the appliance. This air is disbursed through special channels around the exterior dishwasher cavity and allows the interior water particles to condense against the walls of the dishwasher. During this process no external air is ever introduced inside of the dishwasher. This provides the most effective and hygienic drying possible.
- MaxSpaceTM stainless steel interior
- 14 place setting capacity
- Accommodates plates up to 12-1/4"
- Intake/Drain fault indicator
- Rinse aid refill indicator
- 24 hour delay start/countdown
Most Miele dishwashers have an LCD display that indicates either the time remaining for the cycle to complete or the delay start function. Delay start allows programs to be pre-selected for up to 24 hours in advance.
- Built-in water softener
The hardness of your water supply has a direct impact on the performance of your dishwasher and is especially important when caring for valuable china and crystal. Select dishwashers have a device that measures the hardness of the water intake at every stage of the program and manipulates it, when necessary, with a salt additive that makes the water optimal for dishwashing.
- Detergent options
- Automatic load size sensor
- Information button
- Acoustic function monitor
- Salt compartment in the door
- Double waterproof system
All Miele dishwashers have a safety valve located on the incoming water line and a sealed underside with a water sensor. Water intake is stopped and the drain pump activated if a fault occurs. Water damage, if any, is minimized. Thats waterproof!
- Q5 AcousticsTM
Miele dishwashers are acclaimed as the most quiet and reliable on the market. For decades, millions of satisfied customers have enjoyed peaceful cohabitation in open floor plan homes with one, or two, Miele dishwashers running smoothly in the background. No unpleasant interruptions or the need to escape from the room, or even the house when you own Miele. With new advancements in technology and a very progressive manufacturing process, Miele has done it againproducing the quietest range of dishwashers in its history! The Miele acoustics rating system ranks the quietness of each new dishwasher product on a scale of 1 - 5. Please note these logos on each product series as you evaluate which model best suits your needs.
- 351 kWh consumption per year
- Highly Flexible Upper Basket with hinged and removable insert
- Deep, height adjustable basket
- Removable spiked insert on right side
- Glassware rail
- One, sectioned cup rack
- One, single-section, height adjustable cup rack
- Coffee bar
- Multi-function basketTM (LaPerla model only)
- Highly Flexible Lower Basket, lower basket
- PlateGuard Plus with StemGuard
- Removable spiked insert with StemGuard
- Fixed spiked insert
- Removable vase/bottle holder
- One sectioned cup rack
- One height adjustable cup rack
- Glassware rail
- Split Cutlery tray
Mieles patented cutlery tray has several major advantages over traditional baskets. Silverware can be safely cleaned and removed hygienically. A spare tray simplifies handling. Simply remove the clean cutlery in its tray and replace it with an empty tray. The trays fit neatly into a kitchen drawer. The split cutlery tray features two removable sections which make it possible to wash taller items like wine glasses or even salad plates in the upper basket.
- Removable bottle holder
- Width: 23-9/16"
- Height: 33-1/4"-35-3/4"
- Depth: 22-7/16"
Approximate Weight:Warranty Information:
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Full One Year Warranty
- 4 Year Extended Service Warranty: Available- Click here for details