Viking Professional Series Convection Microwave Hoods - VMOR205SS
- Instant sensor settings for cooking, reheating foods and popping popcorn
- Four convection settings: ConvecBroil, ConvecRoast, ConvecBake and a manual convection setting option
- Low Mix Bake and High Mix Roast settings offer use of convection heat to seal and brown outside of foods while using microwave energy to insure the interior is cooked
- Add-A-Minute allows a minute of extra cooking time to be added with the touch of a button
- Child Lock safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation
- Convection microwave cookbook comes standard with unit
- Built-in exhaust system
- 300 CFM
- Unit shipped assembled to recirculate. May also be vented out the rear or vertically
- Spacious Oven Cavity:
- 1.1 (31.2 liters) cubic ft. oven capacity
- 13” (33.0 cm) diameter turntable
- Interior light
- Width: 29 15/16"
- Height: 16 11/32"
- Depth: 15 9/32"
- Width: 17 1/8"
- Height: 8 1/16"
- Depth: 13 13/16"
- Unit: 71 lbs
- Shipping: 76 lbs
|Type||Over The Range|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||1.1|
|Cooking Power (watts)||850|
|Number of Power Levels||10|
| || |
- Clangs When Shutting
- Fan Speeds Both Loud
- Hard To See Display
- No Low Fan Speed
- Not Powerful
- One Light Setting
- Poor Finishes
Viking Professional Series Convection Microwave Hood - Stainless Steel Finish
UPC Code: 000000001426
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.
More reasons to buy the Viking VMOR205 from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Viking VMOR205 is Brand New.
- The Viking VMOR205 Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.