Universal Genesis Complete Control Remote, Model MX900
- A Control for any System
The Genesis achieves a magnificent combination of power and flexibility, simplifying and automating operation of even the most complex system via it’s virtually unlimited memory. Up to 40 devices can be created with up to 40 pages per device. This allows custom interfaces to be created for every room and every user, complete with automated favorite channels and stations.
- Ergonomics and Customization
The Genesis is equipped with a bright easy to read LCD screen. The screen labels the six hard buttons (easy to find by feel) positioned on the right hand side of the screen.
- Selecting a New “Activity”
The Genesis’ WATCH and LISTEN buttons display the activities you can control with your Genesis. When you want to watch something else (a DVD movie, a videotape or a HDTV broadcast), simply press the WATCH button and select the new activity. When you want to listen to the radio or to a CD, touch the LISTEN button and select what you would like to listen to.
- Optional RF “No Rules” Operation
In combination with a Complete Control RF Base Station, the Genesis can control your system without being in line-of-sight of the equipment. Either the MRF-350 or the MRF-260 RF base station is compatible with the Genesis. Both incorporate RF addressing.
RF Addressing gives you the ability to control equipment locations throughout your home, even if they are concealed in other rooms or are behind closed doors.
- RF Frequency: 418 MHZ
- RF - Up to 100 feet when used with MRF-260 or MRF-350 RF Base stations
- IR (line of sight) - Up to 50 feet, depending upon environment
- Macro - Up to 255 steps each, however nesting is allowed
- Learning - Standard frequencies (15kHz to 460kHz)
- Power Source: MX-900 - Four (4) AAA batteries (included)
- Length: 8"
- Width: 2.25"
- Height: 1.25"
- Unit(with batteries): 14oz
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 year parts and labor