Pioneer Elite 50 1080p HD Plasma Monitor, Model PROFHD1
Behind the awe inspiring image of a PureVision plasma is the technology that creates a 1080p native resolution with more than 2 million individual pixels. The Elite® PRO-FHD1 combines the higher pixel count of 1080 interlace with the smooth refresh of 720 progressive. Allowing for a more accurate picture when viewing fast-moving content such as action films or sports with the amazingly sharp, bright, accurate picture quality for which Pioneer is known.
The PRO-FHD1 is leading a new dimension in High-Definition from Pioneer with a trio of superior products. In concert with high-resolution amplifiers and speakers, as well as Pioneer's first Blu-ray Disc player, this new plasma creates the ultimate home theater.
(Click hyperlink text to view)
- 1080p Progressive Image Reproduction
- 2,073,600-Pixels (Full 1920 x 1080)
- Deep Encased Cell Structure
- Crystal Emissive Layer
- Pure Drive II Signal Processing
- First-Surface Pure Color Filter
- HDMI & DVI Terminals
- Peak Brightness 1000cd/m2
- Contrast 3000:1
- Panel Emitting Efficiency 1.8 Imn/W
- ISF 3CCC Video Calibration
- ACE IV (Advanced Continuous Emission)
- Advanced Pure Cinema with 3:3 pulldown
- Active DRE (Dynamic Range Expansion)
- Color Temperature Adjustment -- 5 Settings (high/mid-high/mid/mid-low/low)
- Color Management System -- R/Y/G/C/B/M
- Digital Noise Reduction -- 4 Settings (off/high/mid/low)
- MEPG Noise Reduction -- 4 Settings (off/high/mid/low)
- Digital CTI (Color Transient Improver)
Click here to learn about the Pioneer Advantage.
- Width: 50-1/2" (1282mm)
- Height: 29-9/16" (750.5mm)
- Depth: 3-7/8" (98mm)
- Unit: 87.9 lbs. (39.8kg)
- Shipping: 98 lbs.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Two years parts and labor
Manufacturer Model Number: PRO-FHD1
Features and specifications subject to change without notice.