U-Line 15" Echelon Ice Maker, Model BI2115BK
With a graceful interior and exterior design, U-Line takes ice beyond necessity to luxury. The Echelon Series Ice Maker provides both style and performance, using less than three gallons of water to produce and store up to 25 pounds of ice.
- No drain required allows for easy, convenient and inexpensive installation.
- Only requires a 1/4" outside diameter water line connection.
- Daily ice rate of up to 25 lbs.
- Stores up to 25 lbs. of ice.
- Crescent cube size 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2-1/2" L.
- With a 3/4" overlay panel installation, allow for 135° door swing to ensure easy removal of the ice bin.
- Accepts a 1/4 flat or raised insert custom door panel.
- Accepts a 3/4 full overlay custom door panel, requires separate purchase of an overlay kit.
- Stainless steel models feature a sculpted stainless handle with a full wrap stainless door & cabinet.
- Contemporary toe kick grille integrates seamlessly.
- Accepts a 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel*
- Accepts a full overlay custom door panel**
- Field Reversible Door (Excluding Stainless Models)
- No Drain Required
- Approximate Daily Ice Production: 25 lbs.
- Ice Cube Storage Capacity: 25 lbs.
- Defrost Technology: Manual
- Self-closing Door Mechanism
- Leveling Legs Included
- Stainless Steel Models Deemed Suitable for Outdoor Use by UL
- Available in 220/230V 50/60Hz CE Mark
- Run Amps: 2.5
- Maximum Start Amps: 18.0
- This model includes leveling legs that provide up to one inch height extension.
- When built-in, U-Line products do not require additional air space for ventilation on top, sides or rear. The front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation.
- Installation Requirement: MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation.
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: All products available in 110/115 voltage 60 cycle. Optional 220/230 voltage 50/60 cycle noted on specific products. At 220V, the amps are decreased by approximately 50 percent.
- Height: 34-1/8"
- Width: 14-15/16"
- Depth with Door: 23-11/16"
- Depth without Door: 21-7/16"
- Grille Height: 3-3/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY - From the date of purchase, U-Line covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any product, sold and serviced within the United States and Canada, which proves to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- FULL FIVE YEAR WARRANTY - From the date of purchase, U-Line covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components that prove to be defective in the sealed system (consisting of the compressor, condenser, evaporator, bypass valve, the dryer and connecting tube) for all products sold and serviced within the United States and Canada.
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details