Sony XM Ready Shelf System, Model MHCGX570XM
Stream your XM music into one compact, space saving system2. Enjoy many music formats- playback your favorite CD’s, Cassettes and XM music on Sony’s MHCGX570XM Mini System. This 460W Mini System has a 3 Disc CD Changer with Play Exchange, PC/Audio In for Digital Music or PC Input and plays Back CD-R/RW1 Discs. Additional features include 2 Way Main Speakers with Hybrid Dual 5" Woofers for Maximum Bass, 8 Preset EQ with 3 Band Control, and a Remote Control Commander. Now the after hours party is at your place.
- 460 Watts Total: 145 Watts per channel x 2 (RMS 10% THD, 120-10 kHz)
- Subwoofer with 170 Watts of Power
- 3 Way Main Speakers with Hybrid Dual 5" Woofers for Maximum Bass: A three driver design helps ensure audio accuracy by providing a greater frequency range. The speaker's crossover splits the frequency band into three ranges: bass frequencies to the woofer, treble frequencies go to the tweeter and the middle frequencies are sent to a third drive commonly referred to as the midrange.
- 3 Disc CD Changer with Play Exchange: Allows user to change 2 CDs while playing the third.
- CD-R/CD-RW with MP3 Playback Capability: Plays back MP3 files recorded onto CD-R/RW discs.
- PC/Audio In for Digital Music Players or PC Input: An exciting new feature that takes music playback beyond tape and CD. It allows simple plug-and-play integration with a digital music device or PC via a 2.5 mm jack.
- Tuner with 20 FM 10 AM Station Presets: Provides easy access to the most listened to radio stations.
- 8 Preset EQ with 3 Band Control: creates enhanced sound modes for differnt types of music, such as rock and pop.
- Full Logic Dual Cassette Deck: Often referred to as a "soft-touch" design, a full-logic transport's controls require less effort to use than older style mechanical transports.
- Bass Reflex Speaker System: A type of speaker enclosure that includes a "tuned" port to increase and extend bass response (by releasing some of the energy created by the inward movement of the woofer cone).
- CD Syncro Recording: synchronizes your CD player and cassette recorder to allow for one-touch recording.
- Virtual Surround Sound Mode: simulates the audio experience of having more then 2 speakers.
- Three Timer Modes: provides a Sleep and Wake timers in addition to a recording timer for ease of use.
- Type of Use: Shelf System
- Disc Changer: 3
- Tray Type: Tray Loading 3 Disc CD Changer with Play Exchange (Semiconductor Laser 780nm)
- Tape Cassette: Player, Cassette Recorder
- CD: Player
- Radio: AM, FM
- Clock: Yes
- Component Compatible: Yes
- Timer Events: Record/Play/Sleep (Wake-up or Fall Asleep To Music-Select from 10 Timed Shut Offs)
- Digital-to-Analog Converter: 1 Bit
- Frequency Response
- CD: 20-20000Hz (±0.3db)
- Cassette: 50-13000Hz (±0.5db)
- Format(s) Supported: CD-DA, CD-R/RW, CDs with MP3/ATRAC3®/ATRAC3 plus™ Audio Playback Capability 1
- Tuning: Auto Scan Radio
- Antenna System
- AM: Loop Antenna
- FM: Lead Antenna
- Tape System: 4 Track, 2 Channel Stereo Cassette, CD Synchronized Recording
- Frequency Range: AM: 530-1710kHz; FM: 87.5-108.0MHz
- CD Play Mode(s): Program, Shuffle, Repeat
- Station Preset(s): 30 (10 AM, 20 FM)
- Sound Enhancer: DSGX (Dynamic Sound Generator X-tra)
- Equalizer: 7 presets (Rock, Jazz, Classic, Hall, Live, Movie, Flat)
- Tape Operation: Single Cassette Deck
- Tuner Type: FM/AM Superheterodyne Tuner
- Power Requirements: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Output Power: 250W Total (125 W + 125 W (6 ohms at 1 kHz, 10% THD) (Front); 150 W (6 ohms at 50 Hz, 10% THD) (Subwoofer))
- Power Consumption: 265W (in use); 0.25W (Power Saving Mode)
- Battery Type: Remote: "AA" x 2
- Power Handling Capacity: With 6 ohms loads, both channels driven from 120-10000 Hz; rated 125 W per channel-minimum RMS power, with no more than 10% total harmonic distortion from 250 milliwatts to rated output.
- Speaker System: 3-Way Bass Reflex Type
- Speaker Dimensions: 2" (5cm)
- Woofer Size(s): 7.9" (20cm) (Subwoofer), 5.1" (13cm) (Surround Speaker)
- Display: Color Fluorescent Display
- Remote Control: Yes (Remote Commander® Remote Contorl)
Inputs And outputs
- Headphone Input(s): 1 (Front, Stereo Mini)
- Antenna Terminal(s): 2 (Rear)
- PC Audio Input(s): Yes
- Audio/Video Output(s): 1 (Rear, Phono Jack)
- Audio/Video Input(s): 1 (Front, Phono Jack)
Required for XM Radio Service (sold separately)
- Satellite Radio Subscription
- XM Antenna
- Instruction Manual
- Remote Commander® Remote Control (RM-SC3)
- AA Batteries x 2
- Front Speaker
- Width: 9-8/15
- Height: 12-7/8
- Depth: 9-1/4"
- Width: 10-1/2
- Height: 12-7/8
- Depth: 14-3/8"
- Main Unit
- Width: 11"
- Height: 12-7/8
- Depth: 16-11/15"
- Front Speaker (Each): 8 lbs 3 oz
- Subwoofer: 12 lbs 9 oz
- Main Unit: 22 lbs 1 oz
- Shipping: 60 lbs
- Dimensional Shipping: 72.22 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Full One Year Warranty
4 Year Extended Service Warranty: Click here for details