U-Line 2000 Series Clear Ice Maker - CLR2160PBK
Style and taste served on the rocks. Producing elegantly shaped, clear ice cubes, the CLR2160 is the ultimate in clear ice making technology. It boasts the highest daily ice production of any ice maker in its class.
- Quietest clear ice maker available.
- Highest daily ice rate up to 60 lbs.
- Stores up to 30 lbs. of ice.
- Produces 32 ice cubes (7/8"W x 7/8"H x 7/8"L) per cycle.
- Touch Control Digital Technology.
- Easy self-cleaning process takes less than 45 minutes.
- No defrosting required.
- Electronic Control Module monitors ice making operation to ensure maximum daily ice production.
- Heavy-duty ice scoop.
- Contemporary grille integrates seamlessly.
- Accepts a 1/4" flat or raised insert custom door panel.
- Accepts a 3/4" full overlay custom door panel, requires separate purchase of an overlay kit.
- Stainless steel models feature a sculpted stainless handle with a full wrap stainless door & cabinet.
- Touch Control Digital Technology:
- Going out of town? Easily turn your ice maker off.
- Three-hour temporary shut down, if the need arises.
- Self-cleaning process is simple to initiate and the unit automatically returns to ice making mode once clean.
- Accepts a 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel*
- Accepts a full overlay custom door panel**
- Field Reversible Door (Excluding Stainless Models)
- Approximate Daily Ice Production: 60 lbs.
- Ice Cube Storage Capacity: 30 lbs.
- Defrost Technology Frost-Free
- Touch Control Digital Technology***
- Audible Door Open Alarm
- Self-closing Door Mechanism
- Sabbath or "Black Out" Feature
- Leveling Legs Included
- Stainless Steel Models Deemed Suitable for Outdoor Use by UL
- Run Amps: 4.0
- Maximum Start Amps: 26.5
- This model includes leveling legs that provide up to one inch height extension.
- depth with door includes drain tube.
- When built-in, U-Line products do not require additional air space for ventilation on top, sides or rear. The front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation.
- Installation Requirement: MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation.
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: All products available in 110/115 voltage 60 cycle. Optional 220/230 voltage 50/60 cycle noted on specific products. At 220V, the amps are decreased by approximately 50 percent.
- Height: 34-1/8"
- Width: 14-15/16"
- Depth with Door: 24"
- Depth without Door: 21-3/4"
- Grille Height: 3-3/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One year parts and labor
- 4 Year Extended Service Warranty: Available- Click here for details
- *All units except Wine Captain® models, Stainless Steel models and the Origins Beverage Center accept 1/4" door panel.
- **Optional 3/4" overlay panel requires separate purchase of a kit (P/N: U-OL2175, U-OL2115, specify black or white).
- ***Displays both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Please note: Ice makers without pumps require a gravity drain directly below the ice maker. If no gravity drain is present, a drain pump may be required for installation.