U-Line Black 2000 Series 15" Ice Maker - BI2115SSHL
With a graceful interior and exterior design, U-Line takes ice beyond necessity to luxury. The Échelon Series Ice Maker provides both style and performance, using less than three gallons of water to produce and store up to 25 pounds of ice.
- No drain required allows for easy, convenient and inexpensive installation.
- Only requires a 1/4" outside diameter water line connection.
- Daily ice rate of up to 25 lbs.
- Stores up to 25 lbs. of ice.
- Crescent cube size 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2-1/2" L.
- With a 3/4" overlay panel installation, allow for 135° door swing to ensure easy removal of the ice bin.
- Accepts a 1/4" flat or raised insert custom door panel.
- Accepts a 3/4" full overlay custom door panel, requires separate purchase of an overlay kit.
- Stainless steel models feature a sculpted stainless handle with a full wrap stainless door & black cabinet.
- Contemporary toe kick grille integrates seamlessly.
- Accepts a 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel*
- Accepts a full overlay custom door panel**
- Field Reversible Door (Excluding Stainless Models)
- No Drain Required
- Approximate Daily Ice Production: 25 lbs.
- Ice Cube Storage Capacity: 25 lbs.
- Defrost Technology: Manual
- Self-closing Door Mechanism
- Leveling Legs Included
- Stainless Steel Models Deemed Suitable for Outdoor Use by UL
- Available in 220/230V 50/60Hz CE Mark
- Run Amps: 2.5
- Maximum Start Amps: 18.0
- Height: 34-1/8"
- Width: 14-15/16"
- Depth with Door: 23-11/16"
- Depth without Door: 21-7/16"
- Grille Height: 3-3/8"
Dowloadable (.pdf) Files:
*All units except Wine Captain® models, Stainless Steel models and the Origins Beverage Center accept 1/4" door panel.
**Optional 3/4" overlay panel requires separate purchase of a kit (P/N: U-OL2175, U-OL2115, specify black or white).