U-Line 15" Origin Wine Captain, Model 1115WCSSHR
Bringing the convenience of a personal wine cellar to any location in the home, a U-Line Wine Captain is the perfect companion for entertaining – or just relaxing. A convenient push button digital control integrated in the lower bottle retainer sets and monitors the storage environment.
The Right Temperature for the Right Wine
- Top: Approximately 55°F (13°C) red wines
- Middle: Approximately 50°F (10°C) white wines
- Bottom: Approximately 45°F (7°C) sparkling wines
Ranges listed refer to product temperature.
U-Line’s unique triple temperature zone design adds versatility in storage, housing three different types of wine at their optimum serving temperatures or safely storing a single type of wine throughout the entire cabinet.
- Wine bottle capacity up to 24 bottles (.75L).
- Slide out wine racks allow for easy access to bottles.
- Maple-trimmed wine racks can be stained to match surrounding décor.
- Push button digital control, integrated in the lower bottle retainer, allows you to set the middle zone temperature and see the temperature in all three zones.
- Adjustable on/off interior light permits elegant bottle presentation when door is closed. The light will automatically shut off after four hours.
- Stable storage temperature, vibration safe environment and 50% internal relative humidity enable short or longer term storage.
- Tinted, thermal-tempered glass door protects your wine collection from potentially harmful UV light rays.
- Stainless steel models feature a commercial style stainless handle with stainless door and black cabinet.
- The bold design of the black Origins Wine Captain models includes an integrated handle.
- Managing the wine storage environment is effortless with the push button digital control in the lower bottle retainer.
- Field Reversible Door
- No Drain Required
- Defrost Technology Automatic
- Push Button Digital Control*
- Maximum Wine Bottle Capacity 24
- Maple-trimmed Slide Out Wine Racks**
- Interior Light
- Sabbath or "Black Out" Feature
- Leveling Legs Included
- Run Amps 2.4
- Maximum Start Amps 9.8
- This model includes leveling legs that provide up to one inch height extension.
- When built-in, U-Line products do not require additional air space for ventilation on top, sides or rear. The front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation.
- Installation Requirement: MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation.
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS: All products available in 110/115 voltage 60 cycle. Optional 220/230 voltage 50/60 cycle noted on specific products. At 220V, the amps are decreased by approximately 50 percent.
- Height: 34"
- Width: 14-15/16"
- Depth with Door: 23-1/8"
- Depth without Door: 20-5/8"
- Grille Height: 3-1/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Two Years for Parts and Labor