Nikon 55-200MM Zoom-Nikkor Camera Lens - 2156
Designed exclusively for use with Nikon DX-format digital SLRs, this is an ideal 3.6X travel mate and is perfect for portraiture and family sports.
- Versatile and ultra-compact with a powerful focal length range of 55-200mm designed exclusively for Nikon DX format SLRs, this is an ideal 3.6X zoom lens for portraiture, sports or wildlife.
- An excellent companion to the AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED.
- New compact rod-type Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables ultra-high speed autofocusing with exceptional accuracy and super-quiet operation.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating minimizes ghosting and flare to provide even higher contrast and more vivid images, even in challenging light conditions.
- Two ED glass elements achieve minimized chromatic aberration and superior optical performance.
- Focus Mode switch enables quick-switching between A (Autofocus) and M (Manual Focus).
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm for more natural out-of-focus highlights.
- Focal Length: 55-200mm (35mm equivalent 82.5-300mm)
- Minimum Aperture: f/22-32
- Maximum Aperture: f/4-5.6
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:3.5
- Picture Angle on Nikon DX Format Sensor: 28 degrees, 50 minutes (@55mm) to 8 degrees (@200mm)
- AF G-Type: AF Nikkor G-Type lenses feature more compact lens designs and include D-Type technology that provides the camera with precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure processes
- Lens Construction: 13 elements in 9 groups (with 2 ED glass elements)
- DX Type: DX Nikkor is designed exclusively for use with Nikon Digital SLR models
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.95m (3.1 ft.)
- Filter/Attachment Size: 52mm
- Included Accessories: LC-52 Snap-on Front Lens Cap, LF-1 Rear Lens Cap, HB-34 Lens Hood, CL-0815 Soft Lens Case
- Optional Accessories: 52mm Screw-In Filters
- Diameter: 2.7"
- Length: 3.1"
- Unit: 9 oz.
- Shipping: 1 lb
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice