Klipsch 5.25" Two-Way All Weather Loudspeaker, Model AW525WH
The AW-525 all-weather loudspeaker brings clean, clear, dynamic Klipsch quality performances to patios, terraces, balconies, gardens or poolsides. And because it's so efficient, you get much more sound per watt, enabling this full-range model to work well in wide-open spaces. Featuring a 5.25-inch IMG woofer, 1-inch titanium dome tweeter mated to a square Tractrix® Horn, durable UV-resistant enclosure, non-corrosive grille, easy draining input cup, heavy gauge zinc C-bracket and 3/8”-16 threaded inserts, the AW-525 easily creates the ultimate outdoor sound experience.
- High sensitivity and power handling
- Paintable UV-resistant ABS enclosure with rustproof aluminum grille
- 3/8"-16 threaded insert for optional mounts
- Supplied with C-style mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware
- 90°x 90° Tractrix Horn tweeter for clean, clear highs
- Frequency Response: 80Hz-20kHz +/- 3dB
- Power Handling: 75 w (300 peak)
- Sensitivity: 94dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 2450Hz
- Tweeter:one 1" (2.5 cm) titanium dome tweeter
- High Frequency Horn: 90° x 90° Tractrix Horn
- Woofer: one 5.25" (13.3cm) IMG woofer
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via dual front-firing ports/ABS
- Wire Gauge Accommodated: 12
- Height: 11.8"
- Width: 8"
- Depth: 9"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Five years - Loudspeaker drivers, crossovers and cabinets
- Two years - Amplifier electronics